Arena win-loss record

Arenas
Can it be hidden? Like okay, I get it. I have 200+ games played and I am 1900. I am !@#$ing bad. Why does this game have to rub it in my face by showing me my w-l? Just showing the rating is perfectly enough.
I'm 2k with 900 game, and I couldn't care less.
04/10/2018 23:54Posted by Ninelives
Can it be hidden? Like okay, I get it. I have 200+ games played and I am 1900. I am !@#$ing bad. Why does this game have to rub it in my face by showing me my w-l? Just showing the rating is perfectly enough.

It's not the game, it's your low self esteem - no offensiv but you should work on that.

I will never understand why they removed the downvote feature in forums but i guess it's the same reason why ppl want there stats hidden.
05/10/2018 10:32Posted by Miouu

It's not the game, it's your low self esteem - no offensiv but you should work on that.

I will never understand why they removed the downvote feature in forums but i guess it's the same reason why ppl want there stats hidden.

Because people never use downvotes properly.

You're meant to downvote posts that break the rules not opinions you disagree with.

Why does this bother you at all? Who cares? Play as much as you want. 100 - 200 - 2000 games? Isn't a game for that? To be played. Who cares what rating you have and what your stats are, if you are having fun.
If not, you should ask a more important question - why do you play something that doesn't bring you fun but instead frustrates you.
stats are meaningless
As long as you have fun + archive the rating u desire / deserve

I was messing arround so much with Friends / people from lfg etc. Now both 120 rogues are at decent rating.

Its the way you are playing real good players will judge you for, not the winrate
Dont start with this bull!@#$ like in Overwatch.

Hiding stats etc. Is just so freaking bad for the game
05/10/2018 11:17Posted by Kelduril

You're meant to downvote posts that break the rules not opinions you disagree with.

Exactly...

"I played 90 games and 45 of those were against assassination rogue... i think there should be something done about it"
and then it'll get downvoted by 10 assa rogues
05/10/2018 11:17Posted by Kelduril

No? You're meant to report posts, that break the rules. Downvote is for people who talk bs.
You're not actually bad tho, at 1900 you're better than like 85% of the playerbase.
Yeah I mean, actually getting 1900 right now is quite a feat it seems.

Wouldn't care to much about how many wins/losses, at least you got it, that's what counts, mate.

Well done.
Win/loss ratio literally means nothing now. Just grind the rating you want no1 is gonna bash you
Do you expect to get better without playing?

Personally I wish I could play way more arenas, even if I get stuck at some rating sometimes.
people who will attack you based on winrates are raging r3tards anyway, one day you might play and tryhard for rating while some other day you might be playing some stupid setup just for fun
also 1,9 bois unite
05/10/2018 10:19Posted by Sciathe
I'm 2k with 900 game, and I couldn't care less.

Thanks man. :)
I look at win ratio / games played / rating to determine if someone is actually good at their class or not.. but I usually only make fun of people with a !@#$ ton of games played + bad win ratio etc if they put on a huge ego on forums/ in game or are boosted etc.

If you have a lot of games played but otherwise you are understanding and don't have a huge ego nobody is really going to make fun of you for it tbh
No vendors because bfa scam grinbeta.
Loot from box is a miracle. And it is another variation of hp trinket, cloak or <insert your last item> because random loot generator developed by some incompetent devs.
No opportunity to practice in skirmishes because 1vs2, 2vs3 or queued with player with aoe PVE taletns. He need ap reward for weekly.

Maybe this player with bad ratio just played some arena for gear and practice.
I played 900+ games at 2.1k, who cares tbh... Games are so quick anyways these days lol
I actually think blizzard should release more stats for things like this. Kinda like the addon pvpaudit does. Showing win/loss with different team mates and win/loss on maps so you can analyse and improve.

Would be nice to see blizzard embrace 3v3 arena more. They have improved lately, but I think there is so much more they could and should do.