Imagine waking up to these patch notes

Arenas
Assasination rogue damaged reduced by 12% vs players so they cant 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 and backpedal at 2.2k mmr
Assa rogue kills me thru 2 wogs and veng shield without vendetta in opener how does it work? Can some rogue explain me when i should press my buttons or run? It just seems to be like im constantly dying as long as i have an assa rogue on me vendetta being irrelevant
27/09/2018 20:27Posted by Zeynaa
Assa rogue kills me thru 2 wogs and veng shield without vendetta in opener how does it work? Can some rogue explain me when i should press my buttons or run? It just seems to be like im constantly dying as long as i have an assa rogue on me vendetta being irrelevant

get peels untill rogue has no evasion/cloak and then instagib him with wings
OP biased doing nerfs from a perspective of what he doesn't like rather than being fair. Idk why hes qqing when he can just play with a warrior for war banner and do 60k damage in 3 gcds
27/09/2018 14:33Posted by Lion
The Sap nerf is the prevent to whole remain in stealth and keep sapping while the Rogue sits and heals, or trolling people. If you want a full duration Sap, you should Sap and Open, not keep sapping and Open when you feel the time is right, there has to be some leway of counter play.

Imagine waking up and have an iq that comes up with these sorts of things.

Yes, lets balance the game around your 1vs1 encounters with rogues.
Just get rid of there healing reduction, then they'll be fine :D
Just remove wounding poison and we gucci
Either most of the CC needs to go, or the damage, can't have both. Also the slow is pretty stupid too.
You are worse than every single developer working for blizzard and still... you might be hired by them, just because you dont have a clue about the game. Exactly like the ones that are working right now.
27/09/2018 11:06Posted by Bayramsekeri
Look this pally :D
https://imgur.com/G3auNpU

This is a load of rubbish btw.

He has stacked Execution Sentence with Wings (probably a trinket also) which can happen once every 2 minutes. If you are not using a defensive when the giant golden wings pop up you're asking for it, outside of wings Ret is barely threatening.

It's some pretty incredibly burst don't get me wrong but you wont see this very often. I main Holy in Arena and I really can't recall ever losing to a Ret team in its current form, that's not to say Ret isn't in a decent place.
all of this is why blizz doesnt listen to the community btw
27/09/2018 20:36Posted by Resisposse
27/09/2018 20:27Posted by Zeynaa

get peels untill rogue has no evasion/cloak and then instagib him with wings

How do you peel a RMPs opener? Sap a cheap z silence y poly a kidney y fear z?
You either trinket and give a cd to sheer dmg anyway (ur ded in smokebomb next kidney btw) or dont trade anything and die lmao
27/09/2018 22:14Posted by Khaine
Either most of the CC needs to go, or the damage, can't have both. Also the slow is pretty stupid too.

Complaining about assa CC is absurd. I mean, what CC would you even take away from the spec by now?
It's not bias given everybody knows Havoc, Arms, Assass and Frost are Top tier. They make up virtually all comps with at least one of them.

Getting a 6 second stun off a rogue every 20 seconds while his team mate can happily Cc another and blow target up isn't acceptable. You say "peel, counterplay". But your Al fundementally missing the point that why should I have to counter play and not the other team? Its impossible to counter the initial set up as it comes from stealth / sap / poly / smoke and front load burst and in many videos they global people.

So you either need rogue and mage damage, or you tweak there skills set. Which in rogue case need some front loaded CC dropping off which is Sap Cd and Stun duration decrease.

Sap CD prevents constant resapping before an opener. You know for the rogue to maximize the sap duration they will have to open in the next few seconds of sap. Increase the pressure of RMX and allowing greater country play from the opposing team.

The stun duration is to combat the fact combo point system has since changed from being on the player to the rogue. When the combo point system change it buffed the stun locks due to them being able rapid alter stun target.

Everybody knows DH is doing too much damage and the double stun they have is too much. Given its AOE as well. Make it single target or remove the AOE component. dH get a super strong AOE stun yet Warlocks who are so piss poor have a 1.5 second cast and isn't as powerful.

Anybody who argues these points are either 2s or duel heroes that can't bare to see it made more fair.
Keep blind only for sub. 15% dmg nerf for assa. Ty
27/09/2018 14:22Posted by Orelian
  • The healing done of Retribution Paladins is reduced by 75% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • The healing done of Enhancement Shamans is reduced by 75% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • Grounding Totem removed for Enhancement Shamans.
  • The damaged done of Survival Hunters reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • Healing reducement effect removed for Survival Hunters.
  • The damaged done of Retribution Paladins while Avenging Wrath is enabled is reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • The damaged done of Enhancement Shamans is reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • The damaged done of Havoc Demon Hunters is reduced by armor value when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • The damaged done of Assassination Rogues is reduced by armor value when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • The damaged done of Feral Druids is reduced by armor value when engaged in combat with enemy players.
never thought that you're that stupid but it proves my point greatly. thanks.
Here is some sensible nerfs.

Assa nerf dmg reduced by 15%.(They literaly do double of any other class and bring control if you think 15% is alot imagine needing 50% dmg nerf to do the same dmg IKR)
Reduced the frequency which poisions are applied.
Posions have an inate 3 sec cd before being able to be re-applied to the same target again(imagine being a hpally/monk and cant even dispell them cause they get added instantly)
Reduced world of glory healing by 50%
Reduced Flash of light healing(retribution specialiation) by 25%
Reduced Ench healing by 50%
Reduced the rate which ench shaman proc by 50%
Increased ench dmg by 10% to compensate(add w/e number you want ,enh needs more consistent dmg not this proc fiesta)
Removed the damage component on dark archangel(buffing your allyes with dmg)
Reduced the damage done by discipline priest by 30%
Increased the healing done through attonements by 40%
Increased chaos nova stun areay by 50%
*new" functionality added Chaos nova has a 1.5 second cast time.
Reduced DH damage by 25%
Solitude now also increase dmg by 30% and the area required has been increased to 20 yards.(Now dh can see how it feels being pidgeonholed in picking this talent 100% regardless of what you want to do ).
Outlaw rogue dmg decreased by 5%.
Frost mage frost bolt damage increased by 110%
Frost mage comet storm damage reduced by 75%,
Frost mage glacia spike damage reduced by 50% .New functionality added after casting glacial spike your next 4 frostbolts are casted 25% faster and do 50% more dmg.
Removed functionality Polymorph cast will be intrerupted if blink/shimmer is used(If you are good to los the mage you should be rewarded not this stupid poly blink cast nowhere to hide).

All the above would be for PVP only no pve.

Also spare me the complaint about retri lul ,i play holy paladin please show me your gladiator rating with holy before even complaining about my spec. We have the garbagest spec in the entire healer set up(even hpriest is better).
I would love to wake up to this Hotfix:

All azerite traits have been disabled in rated PvP.

Imagine you could use your ilvl 380 chest of your 325 chest, because azerite traits don't matter anymore...