Does blizzard EVER listen to feedback ?

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Sorry for this complaining post, but I really need to rant about stuff and I might not be the best writer.

It really feels like blizzard never listens to reason and always seem to know best about their game, in this case I think they are so far off what is good for this game or not.

If you keep this up I am sure you will lose countless of subs because atm you are doing nothing to fix the major problems of BFA and think everything is fine.

My self I am a hardcore player and play roughly 12 hours a day, but this expansion have really made me lose interest in the game, mutiple cases of people complaining about problems and issues in the game, but blizzard does nothing about it and are happy with what they made.

Alright. Anyways...

You removed everything that was fun in LEGION and kept everything that was BORING and implented it into BFA and think you made a great success.

First off the major AP gain is from Worldquests and IE's that is a big mistake.. Can't even farm mythic + to get decent amount of AP and after all AP these days aren't even worth grinding in my opinion because all the traits that you put into the game is becomming more and more useless by each patch you implement into the game. Oh yeah you can't even target farm specific azerite pieces so when you FINALLY loot that 385 from your weekly chest it sims less than your 340 pieces... very well done blizzard I have to applaude you on that part.

You are making us grinding worldquests for an entire expansion to keep up with requirements of the Azerite gear that is higher itemlevel.. how on earth is this even close to a smart IDEA.. I don't know anyone close to me or anyone ever that said the endless WQ grind is fun... rather than PAINFUL !@#$.

You implented EVEN more RNG into the game with the %^-*ing Personal loot system. Atm my guild had one PRIEST drop 4 weapons in the raid and he had to keep them all cus they were all 5 itemlevel upgrades so half my guild still sits on 340 weps and he has a 385, well done there aswell. !@#$ing genious at your office there that came with this idea.

If you won't start making GOOD changes soon your game will die.. or maybe a few casual players that play 1 hour a day will keep farming your pets/mounts because that is the only thing they do in the game. but you will certainly lose all of us players that play 10+hours a day.

I'd say change the whole azerite system, IT sucks **** and needs an entire rework .. add 1k dot to your target??????? hello what the hell is that trait... worst part almost ALL the traits is the same like wtf..
Totally agree with you man, not only the did not add ANYTHING new to the legion formula, but they managed to get even that wrong, so now in addition to people who hated legion, they re alienating people who liked it as well, there is not much else to say....as i said in a previous topic today, they could start by letting azerite and weapons drop and forge from dungeons, so that dedicated players like us that farm those dungeons can get an edge. As it stands today, my 12 yo brother i boosted through a +10 last week got a 385 bis azerite helm, and i got a ring for the third time. Hes a kid, im a mythic raider, hes got better gear than me, thats the system they created.
Yeah it's great. They must have a very good core of workers at their office to !@#$ up one expansion so hard that you hate it before even first tier ends..
no they dont listen ...
12 hours a day? you have some other stuff to worry about than BFA not being to your liking. That's excessive, and I don't think they should cater to your needs at all.
Regardless of the amount of hour he plays, he's correct in saying progression in this game has become completely RNG dependant, he may play 12 hours a day and be less geared than someone who plays 3, in which case, why bother?
Spherry, Why shouldn't they cater the game for people that play the game more than 1 hour a day? - there is no way they should balanced this game around casual players that don't even raid or pvp or do anything of those things and just collect pets/mounts. But sure I guess you're one of those. But the game shouldn't be revolved around people like you.
Yes, the azerite grind is pretty bad, i get better azerite armor and i can't unlock the traits on it. And the loot drop is also kinda bad. I farmed dungeons and barely got anything. It feels like a slot machine, some people are lucky, some are not. I get more items from the low level dungeons ( like classic, bc and wrath ones) than i do from the bfa ones, and i can use heirlooms from level 1 to level 110. I need a weapon for mistweaver and one for brewmaster, still not a single drop. I liked the roll option from the previous expansions. And when i get an item, it doesn't have the stats i need, even with enchants and gems i still don't have enough of the stat i need. For example: i have a druid as well, i need haste on it, but i get versatility items, which doesn't help. Same for my frost mage, i need more haste, and i get versa gear. We should have reforging again. And the azerite traits should be more appealing/different as well. I got 3 azerite chest armors and all have the same traits.
28/09/2018 10:33Posted by Peytonsawyer
Spherry, Why shouldn't they cater the game for people that play the game more than 1 hour a day? - there is no way they should balanced this game around casual players that don't even raid or pvp or do anything of those things and just collect pets/mounts. But sure I guess you're one of those. But the game shouldn't be revolved around people like you.
Are you deliberately trying to sound stupid? Because god, do you sound dumb. You know, there is a lot of space between your WoW full time job and the one hour per day you mention. But I guess in your world there is nothing in between, there is just you wanking 12 hours per day and the 1 hour plebs. Time to use your brain for thinking and trying some new perspectives, you !@#$ing %^-*.
Again regardless of wether or not he plays 1 hour or 12, any game with a decent progression system should reward you more for playing more, and this one doesnt. That is the issue, not how many hours OP plays. RNG is fine in small doses, but right now between this azerite nonsense and the enforcing of personal loot, its gone beyond ridiculous.
[li][/li]
28/09/2018 22:26Posted by Liri
28/09/2018 10:33Posted by Peytonsawyer
Are you deliberately trying to sound stupid? Because god, do you sound dumb. You know, there is a lot of space between your WoW full time job and the one hour per day you mention. But I guess in your world there is nothing in between, there is just you wanking 12 hours per day and the 1 hour plebs. Time to use your brain for thinking and trying some new perspectives, you !@#$ing %^-*.

Yes you do seem like a very smart person... Guess you can't read between the lines at all.. guess you brain capacity is abit low sorry for that. Anyways ofcourse there is alot betweeen 1 and 12 hours players and that wasnt the focus, I said they should balance the game around players that play more and not the ones that spend less amount of time in the game.. but I am sure you are one the people I am talking about so what ever.

And after checking armory you are exactly one of the cancerous players that actually play this game.
27/09/2018 14:35Posted by Peytonsawyer
Yeah it's great. They must have a very good core of workers at their office to !@#$ up one expansion so hard that you hate it before even first tier ends..
Eh they're quite good at that by now, remember people also HATED legion at the start.
The Quick asmwer to your question Is "no" :) its longtime problém that blizzard wont listen to community, ever. And then they are suprised that so many people unsubscribed. But again,they have so many people paying for this !@#$ty game atm that they dont have to care. You have OW, HS, Hos, Diablo etc, so the % of Wow is sure big but not that big for them to care. And I dont mean no hate, its just a fact.