How does the reseting in Arathi Highlands work?

General
From what I have understood, the rares in Arathi seem to reset whenever the zone is taken over by the other faction, instead of every Wednesday as it normally is. However, as the Alliance now has taken control over Arathi since 2 days, the rares haven't reset.

This leads me to believe that:

a) The rares reset whenever your own faction takes control of Arathi, i.e. about once every month.
b) The reset is bugged.

Anyone has any other information on this?
I guess it resets every cycle.meaning yeap,once every month.
with 8.1 another warfront will be added so another set of rares and ...
It will build up but slowly so it will reset every week in different zones
The rares seem to reset once you take over Arathi. Which means Alliance finally had their reset 2 days ago, after having been without since the warfront was opened up for the first time(1 month?). As in, this is the second time Alliance have been able to kill rares, so now we should be even I believe?

This stuff is confusing to track, but there is a pattern, and we've now finally gone through the full cycle once.
There was literally gazillion topics on the forums when you guys got your reset on the rares and the Alliance didn't. Basically whenever you control the zone, you should have access to the rares. The only bug on the system was that the Horde were able to kill and loot the rares initially at the very beginning when the Alliance had the zone. Basically the Horde killed then once then, then got a reset when you took over the zone.
The Alliance got their first reset the other day. So you've already had the chance to kill them an extra round, so no, you're not supposed to be able to kill them now.
29/09/2018 09:37Posted by Ssassenach
There was literally gazillion topics on the forums when you guys got your reset on the rares and the Alliance didn't. Basically whenever you control the zone, you should have access to the rares. The only bug on the system was that the Horde were able to kill and loot the rares initially at the very beginning when the Alliance had the zone. Basically the Horde killed then once then, then got a reset when you took over the zone.
The Alliance got their first reset the other day. So you've already had the chance to kill them an extra round, so no, you're not supposed to be able to kill them now.

Wrong. If you didn't kill the rares before, you can kill them but they wont get reset until your faction controls Arathi next time.
I've killed all the rares twice now as Alliance & got loot 2x.

Did It when Arathi first opened and again yesterday
29/09/2018 09:55Posted by Aylmeric
I've killed all the rares twice now as Alliance & got loot 2x.

Did It when Arathi first opened and again yesterday

Exactly. The Horde had the chance to kill them a second time about 2 weeks ago. We had the change to kill them a second since the other day.
Youtuber Heelvsbabyface explained this really good, and funny :) here is the link

https://youtu.be/xX9TqHUJfnc
Alright, that seems reasonable. Thanks for the quick responses, and good luck on your mount farming, guys! :)
29/09/2018 10:33Posted by Sparklis
Alright, that seems reasonable. Thanks for the quick responses, and good luck on your mount farming, guys! :)

You too :)
29/09/2018 09:38Posted by Beetix
29/09/2018 09:37Posted by Ssassenach

Wrong. If you didn't kill the rares before, you can kill them but they wont get reset until your faction controls Arathi next time.

Nothing about the post you quoted was wrong .. you post just reiterated what they wrote.