[H] <FriendlyAdventurePatrol> 6/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic

Twisting Nether
<FriendlyAdventurePatrol> is recruiting a few more raiders to fill out the last few slots in our Mythic raiding team. Our team is primarily made up from a core group of players that have been together since Emerald Nightmare.

The guild was formed back at the very end of Warlords and has since achieved Cutting Edge Xavious, Ahead of the Curve Nighthold, ToV, ToS and Antorus. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic Uldir. With BFA we are looking to seriously get back into Mythic raiding but to do so we need to fill a few holes in our core raider lineup.

We are currently recruiting:

* Restoration Druid (With DPS Offspec)
* Elemental Shaman (With Resto Offspec)
* Warlock
* Hunter
* Retribution Paladin

We raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 (Server time). Our raid atmosphere is very light hearted and jovial but we know to tighten up and reign it in when the bosses need to die.

Outside of raids we enjoy doing Mythic+ and just hanging out in general many of our members also play CS:GO, DOTA2, LoL, PUBG, etc. Our discord is also often cramped to the brim full of memes and !@#$ talk.

If you are interested in joining our community or have any other questions please send me a message via my Battletag Mookip#2149 or by Discord Mookip#8710.
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a guild to join. I believe I would be more a social member to start with but would always be looking to get involved in raids if a spot opens up.

Add me on Discord Gary MFing Oak#0228 if you have any questions for me.

Cheers