Every Argus mob should give rep

General
For Army of Light and Argussian Reach.
Because why not?

Edit: Shat'ari Skyguard can be grinded this way. Altough there are several turn in quests, a mob killed giving rep would be better than nothing at all.
You are more than 1 year too late.
There was a thread with this in it and someone gave very good reasons why it would be difficult to do it. Not saying it's a bad idea but difficult one to pull off.
I did farm Voidelves myself. I started Legion in December, meaning I had to start from scratch with Argussian Reach and Army of the Light. It was very dreary and painful to these quests, invasion points etc for a month. I am glad it's behind me.

I wouldn't mind if they changed it now to be unlockable with a quest or so. I don't see why other people have to suffer just because I did.
people need to learn to earn something.
26/09/2018 16:39Posted by Kamazh
people need to learn to earn something.

Yes because what I need after a day of work, is a boring chore. Because I need to learn to earn something lol
26/09/2018 16:35Posted by Mervias

I wouldn't mind if they changed it now to be unlockable with a quest or so. I don't see why other people have to suffer just because I did.

Since when this game was suffering and not fun :'( Also edited post.
26/09/2018 16:35Posted by Mervias
I did farm Voidelves myself. I started Legion in December, meaning I had to start from scratch with Argussian Reach and Army of the Light. It was very dreary and painful to these quests, invasion points etc for a month. I am glad it's behind me.

No one said anything about not changing it. I merely pointed out that there were good (technical) reasons why the OPs idea would be difficult to execute. It's on another thread if he wishes to search for it. Also, it has changed since last December I believe, the rep rewards are higher then they were then.