Lets fix Azerite Armor!

General
I have created a change.org (kind of a meme) with a post about some solutions to the Azerite Armor problem. I encourage many people to also leave solutions under this post. I want to see how the community would change the system.
My main solution was moving secondary stats back onto Helms, Shoulders and Chests and moving the traits onto the Necklace, having it work like glyphs (From WOTLK), except you must loot traits from certain bosses and once you have them you keep them and can switch between them. While also improve the quality of and uniqueness of traits. I go into this more on my change.org post please give it a look as I don't want Blizzard to give a minor fix when we need a major update.

https://www.change.org/p/wow-community-get-rid-of-azerite-armor
Make Azerite drop from M+ and it is fixed. Nothing else needed.
Azerite is fine imo.
When Lore says we should build multiple sets, we actually should have access to azerite gear. It almost only drops from M+ weekly chest :(
We lost legendaries and tiersets for this. It should at least be obtainable...
01/10/2018 09:49Posted by Tsjoh
When Lore says we should build multiple sets, we actually should have access to azerite gear. It almost only drops from M+ weekly chest :(
We lost legendaries and tiersets for this. It should at least be obtainable...

Only usefull azerite armor from raid is from Mythrax, I'm using MOTHER helm, because of ilvl and good tank traits, but I can't use it if I realy want to dps, not like I would with the current unholy, but still, there isn't even an option for others... any other usefull azerite is from M+ chest, this week I only got a mediocre trinket with socket and no ilvl boost... previous weeks I got a 370 shoulder with bad traits and a 385 chest with even worse... I'm using them hoping I'm not behind others in 340 better traits...
1. Allow one set of traits to be picked per spec. -Same way tier picked up on what spec you were in and buffed accordingly.

2. Get rid of the clunky acquisition of AP.

3. Listen to Beta testers and Theorycrafters -no trait should be practically mandatory.

4. Lower the cost of respeccing. There are people who love to min/max it's not hurting anyone, don't punish anyone for it. If the cost goes down, the cost of raiding goes down and fewer guilds will feel they need to sell boosts in order to compete.
That's easy... throw away the Azerite armor system and reintroduce artifact weapons with an expanded system and more skins.
You're welcome.
They dont need to fix anything with the system itself, apart from the needed balancing of course. With this system they intended us to have multiple sets and switch between them according to the spec we play, the content we do and the style we want to focus on. And this is all fine. The only thing they need to do is make Azerite Armor way more accessible and it will be fine.
I just had an epiphany this morning
What if Azerite was a sandbox system ?
01/10/2018 09:36Posted by Rezista
Nothing else needed.
Lower IE azerite turnout, buff all other sources accordingly
My main issue with azerite power is the expeditions, I hated 3man scenario's in Pandaria, I hate them now.