I just saw my old screenshots from MoP..

General
And i just saw my bars were filled with spells... i had tons of macros and stuff.. Stances, shattering throw, shield wall, Disarm and spell reflect were basic spells, intercept, retaliation, rallying cry, avatar, double charge...

What we have today? 5 spells, retarded talents, global cooldown, half of the spells removed... and honestly i don't feel i need any macros atm.. back then if you didn't have the macros.. you were dead.

And it's not about warriors only... the whole class design is so bad :( I was hoping in BFA things may be better.. but unfortunately.. they are getting worse with every single expansion :(

The last good expansion for me was MoP.. maybe the best PvP expansion. The game was still modern with achievements, transmog, mount/pet wardrobe, mythic raids, more battlegrounds and content at all.. And classes still had most of their old spells, bars were all filled, there were no global cooldown on everyhing etc... The game was still hard and interesting ( not as hard and grindy as vanilla for example.. but still good and rewarding )

Now im hoping for WOTLK/MOP servers after the Classic ones..
It was't good to begin with but you had a lot more choice and you barely have any choice at all now, they went a little to far.
I started in Wotlk and even tho at first I was like "!@#$, where am I going to put all this spells", it was way more fun.

Loved PvP as an arms warrior even tho it was and still kinda is healer dependent. I had more chances to win a 1vs1 against classes like frost mage and ret palas simply because you needed more skill back then to play your class properly. Now, palas laught at you with their 2 immunities that you can do %^-* about.

You had more variety, more playstyles, mixed specs, etc.
The game was "harder", yes. But it was more fun aswell imo.

Some changes were good tho and I wish I had them back then but others just made me lose interest bit by bit.

The game will only get easier and simpler. Good for some things, bad on others.
04/10/2018 00:47Posted by Someoneelse
/yawn

Anything for that post count, right babe?
Eh, good old times when you werent forced to do a pve rota and there was a room for an outplay.
04/10/2018 01:57Posted by Serious
/yawn

Or maybe he's just tired of these "game was better back during x" threads and arguing with the posters is more boring than anything now?
04/10/2018 01:57Posted by Serious
/yawn

To be fair it does get tiresome reading the same thing over and over again daily. Usually I just ignore posts like this though. As for MoP it was awesome, my favourite expansion so far but for many other reasons than class design. I've been enjoying my mage and hunter for as long as I have been playing them and I still enjoy them now so I have no complaints really about current class design.
Have to say that playing as BM hunter and all my lower bars are full.

Sure rotation is just few buttons but it still feels like I have lot of situational skills I can use.

Trying out Demon Hunter and that really just have few skills compared to it and my bars are half empty. So maybe warrior similar in that regard.

But yeah just saying it because people talk smack about BM hunter but I quite like it. Again rotation is simple but you have lot of other neat skills to use.
Yeah... I used to have around 30-40 keybinds, including macros, for Aeronwen. Now it's about half that. I remember tanking in Cata and feeling like a boss when using all of those abilities effectively. Honestly I get a bit bored now.
lol mop servers , its the only expansion i didn't play any of , i completely skipped the entire thing.
/yawn
How about you stop being such an !@#$ on the forums, it's practically all you do, christ you got more forum posts than achievement points
04/10/2018 02:31Posted by Aeronwen
Yeah... I used to have around 30-40 keybinds, including macros, for Aeronwen. Now it's about half that. I remember tanking in Cata and feeling like a boss when using all of those abilities effectively. Honestly I get a bit bored now.

I remember tanking back in WoD only as a protection warrior, walling, banner charge and all that jazz was fun as hell becuase i had good mobility, many spells and attacks, now when i tried tanking on my Druid, i fell asleep in a mythic + after 3rd pack becuase i have 5 buttons and !@#$ mobility without cat form = dead as tank.
mop had tank warlocks..reminded me of BC/vanila where locks/mages had to tank certain encounters...
Then I suggest you to play UH dk my friend where you press 300 buttons and do way less damage than 4 button warrior. less buttons = more sustained damage, can see it with uh dk and surv hunter in pve.
04/10/2018 06:06Posted by Maisia
Then I suggest you to play UH dk my friend where you press 300 buttons and do way less damage than 2 button warrior. less buttons = more sustained damage, can see it with uh dk and surv hunter in pve.

Which "2 button warrior" spec are you talking about? Do you mean frost? Because that's a dk spec.
Reverting classes to MoP would be awesome. Every class especially post WoD is boring.
04/10/2018 07:47Posted by Redoctober
Reverting classes to MoP would be awesome. Every class especially post WoD is boring.

Yeah.. this is my only wish.. but it will never happen
Am i the only one who believes that how good and "fun" a class feels isn't directly proportional to the number of keybinds?

I mean if they add now 30 new abilities for everybody, like each class gets a new stun, slow, dmg increase ability, dmg reduction ability, instant self-heal, a (fear, stun, polymorph) immunity, a general immunity, an ability to remove immunities, a speed buff, a teleport, a dmg taken increase debuff, etc, etc. would that really make the game better? if yes then what about 50 new abilities? is there a line and how do you decide where the line is?

To me this all sounds rather ..simple-minded.
04/10/2018 11:36Posted by Gannet
Am i the only one who believes that how good and "fun" a class feels isn't directly proportional to the number of keybinds?

I think legion showed that. But for a lot of specs they just lack a lot of abilities they used to have, and in the case of shaman a lot of tools they used to have and now became talents, effectively removing both an ability and a talent for no reason.

For the less complete specs I think there's definite room to start adding spells back. I wouldn't be opposed to some of the buffs classes give also being applied by more classes either, not sure why warriors get battleshout back but DK's don't get horn of winter.