arena Bm, serious?

Hunter
Hahahahahahahahaha
This is a !@#$ing joke..

Is there any bm on top ??

I feel like a %^-*ing retard.. enemy takes even times to wright "lol"
yeah after doing some matches i gave in BM is okay in PVE but dead in PVP switched to Survival as its only spec thats now really good in both,
BM is dull anyway, why would you want the least fun spec to be the default 'go to' spec for everything?

BM is literally AI doing like 60% of your damage, 20% auto shot and 20% you actually pressing buttons, I swear. Why would you want that to be the best, most viable hunter spec?

Might as well just get a bot to play the game for you.
No not really, pet does on its own 10% like in other specs + 5% from mastery and talent if you take, the rest is pretty much hunter hitting through the pet (who knows maybe thats why its called beast master)

Kill command, piercing shot, cobra shot, BW all of that are our abilities not pets and with those we empower our pets one way or another, we spending our focus, CDs, GCDs, so yes at the end its still our abilites not an AIs.

Nobody asked for an melee hunter even less to be the only viable choice, as if its our fault that blizzard cant accept they made terrible mistakes few expansions back pushing their "class fantasy" with removing abilities.
It's sad that the only way Blizzard can deal with overperforming specs is to actually kill them off, without necessarily fixing the other ones *cough MM*
16/10/2018 20:55Posted by Fotmreroll
BM is dull anyway, why would you want the least fun spec to be the default 'go to' spec for everything?

BM is literally AI doing like 60% of your damage, 20% auto shot and 20% you actually pressing buttons, I swear. Why would you want that to be the best, most viable hunter spec?

Because people may not like playing melee? The only melee I like playing is rogue so ive got a choice of mm or bm.. In that case bm is still the most viable even if the damage in pvp is trash
16/10/2018 20:55Posted by Fotmreroll

At one point the BM comments get a bit annoying....so you don't like it, then don't play it....I think a hunter community should stick together but comments like this are for dividing a community as it shows lack of respect towards people who play BM.

People have different opinions, tastes etc....maybe deal with that....your words basically mean, MM and SV should always be "Better" than BM, because you think its gameplay is simple..... /sigh....
16/10/2018 22:42Posted by Aydén
It's sad that the only way Blizzard can deal with overperforming specs is to actually kill them off, without necessarily fixing the other ones *cough MM*

This always happens because they are to incompetent to balance pet damage. BM will always be good for the first season of the expansion until they run it into the ground. Probably the same reason as to why Demo locks aren't that good.

Since Lonewolf MM will always be the meme spec and Survival will be the go to spec, because no one but PvP players play it.
16/10/2018 21:49Posted by Arysea

Nobody asked for an melee hunter even

People have been doing that for years, probably since the game released, so, yes, people have been asking for a melee hunter spec.
16/10/2018 21:49Posted by Arysea
No not really, pet does on its own 10% like in other specs + 5% from mastery and talent if you take, the rest is pretty much hunter hitting through the pet (who knows maybe thats why its called beast master)

Kill command, piercing shot, cobra shot, BW all of that are our abilities not pets and with those we empower our pets one way or another, we spending our focus, CDs, GCDs, so yes at the end its still our abilites not an AIs.

Nobody asked for an melee hunter even less to be the only viable choice, as if its our fault that blizzard cant accept they made terrible mistakes few expansions back pushing their "class fantasy" with removing abilities.

* Cheers * finally... what other classes do other then pressing buttons? Moving around? So DO WE!!! :D
Well, your setup makes zero sense and you seem to have zero knowledge about hunters in general.. BM isnt good in arena, but a bad player is still a bad player.