Rejuv => repetetive stress syndrome

Druid
So I got repetitive stress syndrome on my right fore arm from spamming rejuv and germination so much. Thanks blizz.

Please increase the duration
They are working on an Autumn Leaves change so that it increases the duration of Rejuvenation by one second.
18/10/2018 10:54Posted by Adriala
They are working on an Autumn Leaves change so that it increases the duration of Rejuvenation by one second.

And make germination useless ? They might as well keep their trash azerite trait and make old artifact spell baseline already...
Why should Germination be useless? Do you think that change will only affect the basic Rejuvenation without affecting the Germination-kind-of-RJ? I actually never thought about that. I had read it and thought it will be like that artifact weapon trait, which also affected Germination.
19/10/2018 12:51Posted by Adriala
Why should Germination be useless? Do you think that change will only affect the basic Rejuvenation without affecting the Germination-kind-of-RJ? I actually never thought about that. I had read it and thought it will be like that artifact weapon trait, which also affected Germination.


Because autumn leaves only works when one rejuvenation is on the target, if you add another (germination) = autumn leaves gone
As I already mentioned I was talking about the change on AL that is currently in planning, NOT about the AL how it is right now. And the tooltip on the PTR is something like:

"Rejuvenation's duration is increased by 1 sec, and it heals for an additional 15 when it is your only heal over time effect on the target."

So this sounds for me that RJ duration is always increased by 1 sec and furthemore, if it's your only Hot on the target, it does some additional healing.
18/10/2018 09:44Posted by Nkem
So I got repetitive stress syndrome on my right fore arm from spamming rejuv and germination so much. Thanks blizz.

Please increase the duration


could you imagine if we had to pick germination in raids, i would reroll ASAP
then, it sounds like this change only affects raiders.

For pvp and m+, I almost always 95% of the time (the other 5% I am testing the other talents) skill the germination talent.

And, for the reason mentioned above, I never choose the autumn leaves talent.

I guess my repetitive stress syndrome will exacerbate.
germination is actually bad in m+ 95% of the time btw,so youre stressing cause you wanna be a shapeshifting holy paladin. rdruid is one of the most dynamic healers in m+.

druid problems are terribly designed cooldowns: flourish+ghanir being one spell; tranq doing 25-30% hps in raid -- flourish being inherently tied to tranq.

i really really really REALLY dont understand why is tranq a hot and why are ghanir and flourish merged. the playstyle is literally healbotting compared to other classes.
I feel like reju spam is more than should be too
Increase duration, increase mana cost, increase overheal?
Bad tradeoff.
02/11/2018 22:17Posted by Virà
germination is actually bad in m+ 95% of the time btw,so youre stressing cause you wanna be a shapeshifting holy paladin. rdruid is one of the most dynamic healers in m+.

druid problems are terribly designed cooldowns: flourish+ghanir being one spell; tranq doing 25-30% hps in raid -- flourish being inherently tied to tranq.

i really really really REALLY dont understand why is tranq a hot and why are ghanir and flourish merged. the playstyle is literally healbotting compared to other classes.


What? Come on Virá, you only have 4/8 LFR complete!!

just kidding =)

I have experimented with various talents: germ and photosynthesis in m+. I find the photosynthesis a little strange-putting lifebloom on myself. I haven't tried flourish in m+. I don't know. I either will pvp or m+, so just used to playing with germination. Guess need to try other stuff.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum