damage
one hundred and sixty thousand damage
Yes
pics proof?
25/10/2018 18:35Posted by Ilovekatrin
pics proof?
why do you need a proof? it's well known
I even had 15% versatility lal wtf
Remove greater pyro, how am I supposed to play melee cleave when I'm slowed by mage partner and if I hit his friend mage just spam chain casts greater pyro 0 skill 0 cd. We both have melee kicks.
25/10/2018 19:24Posted by Liha
how am I supposed to play melee cleave

have you tried smashing your head against your keyboard and screaming like an ape irl?
25/10/2018 20:10Posted by Dameg
how am I supposed to play melee cleave

have you tried smashing your head against your keyboard and screaming like an ape irl?
lmao +1
Remove greater pyro, how am I supposed to play melee cleave when I'm slowed by mage partner and if I hit his friend mage just spam chain casts greater pyro 0 skill 0 cd. We both have melee kicks.

Just stack slam traits and oneshot one of them?
25/10/2018 18:35Posted by Ilovekatrin
pics proof?

Stack Blaster Master x3 from Azerite traits and spec Controlled Burn to make ignite tick 100% faster. Proceed to then watch those ignite ticks on top of the regular upfront burst of Meteor, 3x Fire Blast and Pyroblast.

If you don't use some heavier defensives you're likely dead during combust. Hunters got it relatively easy so long as their pet is within range to pet sac the kill target.

Just sit the mage. Whatever slow you can put on is most likely equal to what the mage parter can get on you (not to mention it often takes more globals for the mage' partner to keep it up on 2 targets). It's not a frost mage you're waddling at, fire is very much trainable.
Actually, seriously, the ONLY thing worse than melee cleave is spell cleave.

Give me back the melee/caster comps meta plz ty
Wld, wls, demo dk, demo dh, sub /destro, ret/ele, jungle, cupid, feral/sp, balance/ww, and many, many more that i cant think of rn
Yeah it is rather frustrating to die in the assarogue-firemage-priest opener because of gcd on a bubble. Only a surprise for you for the first time you’re facing them.
fire needs a serious nerf. every baboon rerolled fotm fire and its ebola
that damn pyro combo needs a nerf. pyro hits me for like 60k hp. ''oh u were in bear form? too bad im fire mage.'' funny spell, u go bear to not get rekt by the rogue, mage hits u even harder in your defensive.
Yes Meteor should get an Extra 50% nerf and GP takes 20%hp of enemy player rather than 35%.

Or if this thing is allowed to continue then make GP have a 45 sec CD or 8 sec cast and Meteor 3 min CD otherwise this spec is very Overpowered.
26/10/2018 17:46Posted by Ddccbbaa
Yes Meteor should get an Extra 50% nerf and GP takes 20%hp of enemy player rather than 35%.

Or if this thing is allowed to continue then make GP have a 45 sec CD or 8 sec cast and Meteor 3 min CD otherwise this spec is very Overpowered.

u forgot about blaster master trait
Yes thank you for the above post for reminding me about fireblaster trait. This thing also requires to be nerfed indirectly by nerfing the pvp talent controlled burn by 30%.
https://imgur.com/a/dhf9kMT

Did someone say fire mage?
I have 171k HP btw in arena as fury warr.
Died in a single stun.
Quit arena for the night.
25/10/2018 20:10Posted by Dameg

Instructions unclear, became a R1 x2 SP/R.Shaman player.