GCD change

General
I like it!
I also like it after a quite a bit of play time .
I don't.
It slows down combat to a bore.
It feels so bad poppen recklessness and then a full second of nothing. Please reverse this change..
For people who don't like GCD: I'm glad your 100k bursts are over.

Remember back in legion we had warriors popping everything in one swifty macro which resulted in about 5mil damage being delt in under 5-6 seconds because you don't have GCD's.

We've always had them, casters, specifically warlocks have had to deal with slow casts and lost GCD's since forever. Just think about tthat next time you trainwreck a warlock thinking it has anything to do with skill and not your massive handicapp.
Only warlocks enjoying it, it seems. :p

But seriously, having “Ignore pain” and any other reactive defensive abilities for tanks on gcd sucks lol. :)
As a rogue it doesnt make a difference to me but i feels for the tanks that get screwed by it
27/10/2018 12:57Posted by Bruuz
I don't.
It slows down combat to a bore.

It may depend on your class. For me it's also a bore. When there is literally nothing to do and you're waiting.
People's that know how to play this game don't like it. It's bad, slow's down the gameplay a lot. Maybe if you started to use your keyboard you would understand why it's bad.
27/10/2018 13:51Posted by Abacabb
For people who don't like GCD: I'm glad your 100k bursts are over.

Remember back in legion we had warriors popping everything in one swifty macro which resulted in about 5mil damage being delt in under 5-6 seconds because you don't have GCD's.

We've always had them, casters, specifically warlocks have had to deal with slow casts and lost GCD's since forever. Just think about tthat next time you trainwreck a warlock thinking it has anything to do with skill and not your massive handicapp.

Because not everything is about PVP and swifty macro has been a thing well before legion i think you need to research more .
27/10/2018 14:15Posted by Jareb
having “Ignore pain”

Thankfully Ignore Pain is /or is coming from GCD soon.
Its god awful
It's among the worst changes ever introduced into this game.
What gcd change?
27/10/2018 15:07Posted by Tonywonder
What gcd change?
That is a gloobal cooldown, which causes that some abilitys divide one CD.
27/10/2018 13:39Posted by Daboba
It feels so bad poppen recklessness and then a full second of nothing. Please reverse this change..

This is already reverse.

Let me guess, you're after cata player right like most of crybabies nowadays
I don’t hate it but I certainly don’t like it.
I like it, made pvp fun again, and brought back decisions in rotations.

However too much stuff on GCD they should tone it down.
27/10/2018 14:15Posted by Jareb
Only warlocks enjoying it, it seems. :p

But seriously, having “Ignore pain” and any other reactive defensive abilities for tanks on gcd sucks lol. :)

They are removing ignore pain from the GBC again. Was kinda deserved since Warrior tanks are having so many issues. Not sure it will solve much though because the mythic meta just rewards self heals much more than mitigation by default and that's the real issue.

Anyway, I don't care for it because Blizzard gave all the meaningful instant cooldowns to Discipline. :)