Preachs video and its accuracy about M+

General
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIYgSt73U50

Only the...well lets be nice and call them less good players hit the 10 affix wall in legion. And it hasnt changed, most of these less good players are still around and still hit the wall but now at 7 keys. This basically punish the good players aswell. And lets be honest. Just join an average pug and try get a 8 key done. Even to these days ppl dont target stuff like orbs to kill them. Most of the times ppl have no damn clue.

Also Blizz idea of "fixing" this issue has no logic, if they really want ppl to have higher chance of success, why the hell did they add SOOO MANY MORE trash mechanics? This is thypical of blizz saying A and doing B instead. Trying to solove and issue, by creating 10 more issues.

The way BFA dungeons are desgined is often punishing as it is, then add bad combo affixes or affixes that isnt properly tuned like grevious etc makes it even worse.
I loved the video.

If my threads, as well as others weren't enough about the "git gud" thing, then hopefully this will be.

Great video, except the part where he's talking in a friendly manner about people who want free carries 'cause they got to 370, did a +3 and think they're now ready for a +10 and get mad at others for not letting them destroy keys ('cause that's what they'll do). He should've been more negative while talking to get the point across but I understand he has to be somewhat "neutral" while still communicating.

Now, will the people asking for the removal of r.io stop poisoning the forums? Of course not!

Preach is neither against, nor for the trash mechanics, in fact, they should make it even harder, as it is now, once you know what to do, there's no more challenge unless you do big pulls. Preach simply says that some good amount of people are just not good enough to do even that, so they complain and this creates a real issue for Blizzard, which he talks about - does Blizzard realise this is a non-issue and just let them be or do they give in to a vocal minority and respond to their demands by lowering the difficulty?

My advice? It's ok to not know things - it's not ok to not know things, blame others and ask for free carries and scream out of your lungs and cry on the forums to solve a non-issue. Put in the time and you'll be rewarded.
being good is partly about being informed, many people make the same dullard mistakes.

i wonder if in that video he does any informing.
I loved the video.

If my threads, as well as others weren't enough about the "git gud" thing, then hopefully this will be.

Great video, except the part where he's being positive about people who want free carries. He should've been more negative while talking to get the point across but I understand he has to be somewhat "neutral" while still communicating.

Now, will the people asking for the removal of r.io stop poisoning the forums? Of course not!

Trophee just shut up you are the one poisoning the forums by saying childish remarks like :-

git gud
your mad cause bad
your bad player only 1k score lol

You will never be as good as Preach as a player or a person i mean you are moaning about him being positive well young man not everyone is vile and negative and narcissistic as you .

Thought you said you had pushed to 1.2 EZ

https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Phodapopo

Liar
I mean the guild he is in, even makes guides for each dungeon, they tell about each trash and their abilites, same for bosses. How hard is it for ppl just do a little research, its not like classic times were information was hard to come by for the love of god.....
30/10/2018 19:01Posted by Capon
I mean the guild he is in, even makes guides for each dungeon, they tell about each trash and their abilites, same for bosses. How hard is it for ppl just do a little research, its not like classic times were information was hard to come by for the love of god.....

But then you don't get to have a hidden agenda, spit venom against people who are decent and want to put the work in and demand that a non-issue gets solved just because you think it's an issue and you think anyone will take you to M+.

Where's the fun in not complaining?
As for OP: You missed the point entirely. I mean totally and entirely.

lol...ye who got what wrong one could ask lewl

If u are the "git gud" type then i do understand how u got this so wrong :)
30/10/2018 19:04Posted by Capon
As for OP: You missed the point entirely. I mean totally and entirely.

lol...ye who got what wrong one could ask lewl

Sorry. I re-read what you said and edited my post.
I like a lot his videos about raids, mechanics, etc, but his opinion videos are as bad as Assmongold's.
30/10/2018 19:05Posted by Shumensko
I like a lot his videos about raids, mechanics, etc, but his opinion videos are as bad as Assmongold's.

I've never seen a more friendly (totally unecessary, he should've been brutally honest about what he thinks, because that's what everyone I talked to thinks about these people who moan and cry: git gud) approach to this issue.

Constructive, cohesive and, for the most part, objective. Yes, they're very educated guesses to what the issues really are but anyone I've talked to agrees - and it doesn't take a genius. All these issues are issues...only if you really don't care about the game and just wanna one-shot everything without thought, which it seems a lot of people are.

The points he makes are perfect and the conclusion, I'll tell it to you for him in a better manner: git. gud. It's extremely easy if you put in the time to do a set of +13-14s, or, hell, even a +15 AD, FH I reckon if you get a bit lucky. You just have to be totally uninterested in the game to not be ~1.2-1.3k as of now.
"Bring back proving ground requirements. If you don't know how to purge or kick, you have no business in mythics and shouldn't even be allowed in. "

The above reprobates comment copied from you tube off that video with many thumbs up is partly right.

Mythic + should also be gated behind a proving ground, a proving ground of having done previous mythic + on timer X amount of times, and then put into a lfg system.

But also leave the system as it isso as to not punish players like preach etc.
30/10/2018 19:07Posted by Phodapopo
30/10/2018 19:05Posted by Shumensko

I've never seen a more friendly (totally unecessary, he should've been brutally honest about what he thinks, because that's what everyone I talked to thinks about these people who moan and cry: git gud) approach to this issue.

Constructive, cohesive and, for the most part, objective. Yes, they're very educated guesses to what the issues really are but anyone I've talked to agrees - and it doesn't take a genius. All these issues are issues...only if you really don't care about the game and just wanna one-shot everything without thought, which it seems a lot of people are.

The points he makes are perfect and the conclusion, I'll tell it to you for him in a better manner: git. gud.

Oh sure, he's a lot better than asmongold, but he has the same arrogant "I know best" attitude.
preach is a bit too elitist for my taste personally , i'm much more of a belluar fan he says things based on both sides of the pond equally.

nothing against the guy he makes valid point etc and he is up there as one of the top 3 best wow content creators imo.

just sometimes he comes across as leaning towards elitism over fair game play.
30/10/2018 19:10Posted by Shumensko
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The points he makes are perfect and the conclusion, I'll tell it to you for him in a better manner: git. gud.

Oh sure, he's a lot better than asmongold, but he has the same arrogant "I know best" attitude.

That may be so, his attitude doesn't matter, nor is it relevant to the points he's making.

Separate what the man is saying from what you think he's like. Oh, but wait, that's not human to do, so I guess bias and emotional thinking is the way to go.

Back on point - so what? In my opinion, he's not, in that video at least. He presented the issues from different perspectives and provided more than one take on the issues.

Stick on topic, attack his ideas, not the man, unless he's toxic - which he isn't. Yes, he might hurt some people, but it's the truth. People have been spoonfed and now we see the effects.

30/10/2018 19:10Posted by Pixelbear
preach is a bit too elitist for my taste personally , i'm much more of a belluar fan he says things based on both sides of the pond equally.

nothing against the guy he makes valid point etc and he is up there as one of the top 3 best wow content creators imo.

just sometimes he comes across as leaning towards elitism over fair game play.

So, again, I advise to stop being human and think like a computer. What does it give you that you're emotionally entrenched to your opinion on him in a way that makes you see these opinions totally different and wrongly? (It seems you're not, good for you, but most people are). His ideas are different from the man himself.

My god you must be retarded or something. Even if you are good, unless you have a premade grp who does teamwork one alone cant carry the entire party. Preach even pointed out teamwork.

1 player that have no clue about what to do can be enough to get the key depleted. Now plz s.t.f.u and dont be narrow minded. We got a Ray Charles over here

"Think like a computer" GL with social life man :)
30/10/2018 19:13Posted by Capon

My god you must be retarded or something. Even if you are good, unless you have a premade grp who does teamwork one alone cant carry the entire party. Preach even pointed out teamwork.

1 player that have no clue about what to do can be enough to get the key depleted. Now plz s.t.f.u and dont be narrow minded. We got a Ray Charles over here

Some people might report you for that "r" part, I won't, don't care, careful.

Wrong, completely wrong. There's no ELO system in WoW that punishes you for doing bad in a M+. You can only gain points, not lose them.

As of now, the current climate makes it so hard for someone that's actually good to push, but not impossible. My 1.2k friend (1.2k is somewhat OK now, not too bad, you know a thing or two) on his BDK, which is currently the strongest right now, at 367, cannot possibly hope to finish a +4-5 most of the time exactly because people are bad.

Yet he's good. Next week, if time allows, we'll push to 1.4k just for fun and because it's easy with a good group, BUT at the lower levels if you are good - you only need to keep doing keys, EVENTUALLY, you'll get up there. He's been constantly increasing his score more and more while others who are bad are stuck. Someone that's bad has no chance to climb and that's why you're stuck.
Yeah when and if you play Classic and god i hope no x-realm, i would love to see how far “attitude and thinking like computer” will get you. :p

Those things are what is ruining WoW and making it unpleasant journey for some people...

You are obsessed by numbers lol.

Never have i seen anyone talking about numbers like you do. :)
Just like he says, the game keeps throwing gear at you in content you cannot lose, so it's not exactly hard to figure out why things like this happen. People don't learn the content because they have no reason to learn, until they try gear appropriate content and all of a sudden when abilities actually do damage it's a shock.
30/10/2018 19:16Posted by Phodapopo
Yet he's good. Next week, if time allows, we'll push to 1.4k just for fun and because it's easy with a good group

Your not even 1.2 yourself and you keep belittling your so called friend about his RIO score and item lvl give it a break people like you are whats wrong with the game you are not helpful with "git gud" or with "1.3+ is ez" when you havent done it yourself .

Infact the way you act puts people putting in the effort as they dont want to meet a douchbag like you in the dungeon at high ranks .

I suspect your the type of guy who sits there and go
"GOGOGGOGGOOGOGOG PULL IT ALL" then when you cant heal it go "WTF NOOB TANK GG ./leave group"

I can see one postive sign in your persona at all words i can not use on the forum to describe the distain i have for you .