[Fix] Island expeditions kick issue

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
A lot of us have been kicked from IE either by a 2's premade or either by not following the other(s) , hate kick , whatever .

Make an algorithm based on how much the player collected .Heroic IE =9000 azerite , if u contributed with 3000 that is 33% of the total .

The toleration should be from 33-25% of the total . Let's assume the player who gathered the most , example : got 45% the others would still be around 27.5% . I thin u get the idea .
And u could add : X player collect 113 , y collected 225 in your log that's visible .
Or X collected so far 23% of the total .
For kills the azerite collected should be split exactly like tagging .
In most cases kicks are accidental because the other 2 players thinks the other one is slacking and not contributing the team effort .
Trolls happen from time to time, stop trying to "fix" something that isn't a big issue.

It's not just about the azerite gains too, so that idea is flawed. If you refuse to cooperate with your team and just go around the map mining azerite rocks, and causing your team to die to the mobs for example, then it's perfectly understandable that you get kicked.
01/11/2018 16:57Posted by Azerate
"fix" something that isn't a big issue.

I never said it wasn't a big issue . It's a clear improvement.
Trolls happen from time to time, stop trying to "fix" something that isn't a big issue.

It's not just about the azerite gains too, so that idea is flawed. If you refuse to cooperate with your team and just go around the map mining azerite rocks, and causing your team to die to the mobs for example, then it's perfectly understandable that you get kicked.

fact that I read this every now and then on the forums seems like a big issue, if your unaware troll, go get educated in trollschool.

based on some research you seem to target this kind of posts, so you are aware of the problem, now are you part of the problem?, most likely.
Today I was doing hc island,and I was gathering more azerite than these other 2 !@#$%^-s combined. they kept dying for some stupid reason and *!@#$ed all the time I wasn't following them. We were ahead anyway and it's only heroic island so there's no possible way to lose this anyway. Yet they kicked me. I'm okay with 2 dicks blaming others for their own shortcomings and I'll gladly take the bullet here because those noobs probably wouldn't die if I followed them (and why dont they follow me is the real question since it was apparent that I was doing much more damage than them anyway). But why the hell do I get a 30 min ban from doing islands? Can't I just go in and chill,killing stuff,collecting azerite and winning in the end? This is just a big %^-* you from Blizz and I lost all my motivation to play WoW today because of that. Getting !@#$ed over by 2 imbeciles AND the company I pay for.
I'm not trying to start a war here , i'm just saying it's a clear improvement if players see that u are contributing to the team effort with xyz azerite . I never got kicked out of an ie so far and i got admiral achievement (1mil collected) a week ago , or this to be about my ego .
Kicking in IE is actually a huge problem and is part of the reason the whole thing is actually not fun for me. This is not a dungeon it's an open island to explore and collect azerite from. I cannot stress enough how annoying it is to see 2 people run around the island collecting all the mobs then killing the giant group only to have 3k AP because they are skipping every single AP node. Every time I try to collect nodes I feel the fear of these idiots kicking me.

What's even worse is the deserter debuff, you join an IE that takes you maybe 5-15 min in total and you get a deserter debuff of 30 min because 2 people( that's ONLY 2) didn't like you or just wanted to troll you. It's also not fun to encounter premades because they ignore you for the entire thing or have their own way of clearing the island.
02/11/2018 13:23Posted by Derzu
Today I was doing hc island,and I was gathering more azerite than these other 2 !@#$%^-s combined. they kept dying for some stupid reason and *!@#$ed all the time I wasn't following them. We were ahead anyway and it's only heroic island so there's no possible way to lose this anyway. Yet they kicked me. I'm okay with 2 dicks blaming others for their own shortcomings and I'll gladly take the bullet here because those noobs probably wouldn't die if I followed them (and why dont they follow me is the real question since it was apparent that I was doing much more damage than them anyway). But why the hell do I get a 30 min ban from doing islands? Can't I just go in and chill,killing stuff,collecting azerite and winning in the end? This is just a big %^-* you from Blizz and I lost all my motivation to play WoW today because of that. Getting !@#$ed over by 2 imbeciles AND the company I pay for.

Collecting azerite means no loot at end maybe that was the reason for ur kick.

so it's fine to spend like 10 minutes contributing to get nothing at the end and 30 min deserter buff?
02/11/2018 12:09Posted by Grogk

based on some research you seem to target this kind of posts, so you are aware of the problem, now are you part of the problem?, most likely.

Yes, based on hundreds of expeditions I did across multiple characters of different levels and with different skill levels playing those characters, I can provide a more substianted response to an issue than someone who just queued for 10 expeditions, got kicked once and went to whine on forums. Because this is what's going on here.

And yes, I have debunked this myth in a couple threads now. Last time I checked we are allowed to answer to multiple threads. I doubt you understad what "troll" even means. If you want to debate my points feel free to do so, but so far you only have insults against my rational arguments. You are more fitting of the "troll" label.

05/11/2018 00:33Posted by Whisperer

so it's fine to spend like 10 minutes contributing to get nothing at the end and 30 min deserter buff?

It's not fine to waste time and get a deserter buff, but the ability to kick the actual trolls and griefers from the expedition is more important and beneficial, than the potential danger of being kicked by 2 childish players 1 in 100 runs.