Account wide reputation?

General
I hear people talking about account wide reputation is that true?

That would be finally some excellent feature in this game . Gain exalted on one character and evry other will be . Sound simply beautiful
I made a thread asking about it a while ago.

And yes it would be, but Blizzard won't do it, they're just doing it for ONE rep (Champs of Azeroth)
They should !@#$ themselves then .
01/11/2018 22:34Posted by Versorius
And yes it would be, but Blizzard won't do it, they're just doing it for ONE rep (Champs of Azeroth)

They're doing it for all reps.
02/11/2018 20:10Posted by Slugtrail
01/11/2018 22:34Posted by Versorius

They're doing it for all reps.

Since when? I thought account-wide rep only counted for the rep achievement.
All reputations will be accountwide if they are exalted. What you need to do is log in on all chars with reputations on exalted and the account wide effect will take place, keep in mind it's only the achievements with the appropriate rewards(mounts, pets, transmog, tabards, recipes, etc). If you check the rep tab on an alt that doesn't have any rep on exalted, none of the reps will show as exalted(Green bars with exalted) but you will be able to use previous mentioned rewards on that alt.
02/11/2018 20:36Posted by Dunsparrow
Since when? I thought account-wide rep only counted for the rep achievement.

Oh you guys on about something slightly different, my bad. No I doubt they'll ever do that. In my opinion they shouldn't either.