WSG and AB remastered & new brawl

Battlegrounds
I would rather have two new bgs than a remaster. Better than nothing I guess.

YOU CAN NOW PLAY AGAINST AI BOTS AT AB BRAWL (Arathi Comp Stomp)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I guess real players must be too intimidating for roleplayers
I just hope that the remake fixes some of the xploits without introducing too many new ones
Graphical update sounds nice, but who wants to play against bots? I'm sure they'll cheat terribly, too.
As Bellular has said in his video, they might be testing the grounds for more advanced AI in the world.

Imagine a raid fight like during trial of crusader where you fought "Faction champions" but this time, they actually feel and play like players
I really don't mind the reworks - I think Blizzard should do much more of that, instead of making new content all the time. There is nothing wrong in going back to old content and look on it with a diffrent perspective and new knowledge of about playerbase and gamedesign.

I really hope Alterec Valley would be the next one to get big overhaul or just removed, because you can easy feel the whole design is based on MMORPG experience and knoweledge of a totally diffrent time.
04/11/2018 03:03Posted by Taigertraps
As Bellular has said in his video, they might be testing the grounds for more advanced AI in the world.

Imagine a raid fight like during trial of crusader where you fought "Faction champions" but this time, they actually feel and play like players

I bet that would go well as during wotlk PvE players hated that fight it was so fun to pug back then the moaning and whining was popcorn worthy.
Just what we needed, another stupid remake of something that wasnt broken.