How is surv in PvE?

Hunter
So i switched from BM to Surv in PvP due to the nerfs. can i go surv in pve aswell?
Easily, Surv is a decent choice for PvE though less desired as we are a melee specc with BM being ranged.
Edit: Less desired as in Melee is already crowded, but doubt you'd have many problems getting in as surv.
06/11/2018 00:35Posted by Aldru
Easily, Surv is a decent choice for PvE though less desired as we are a melee specc with BM being ranged.
Edit: Less desired as in Melee is already crowded, but doubt you'd have many problems getting in as surv.

Great thanks =) i would love to play BM in PvE while playing surv in PvP but really CBA changing those azerite traits all the time
06/11/2018 06:12Posted by Clavia
i would love to play BM in PvE while playing surv in PvP but really CBA changing those azerite traits all the time

You can easily collect Azerite pieces for both specs. I avoid that problem by having a BM Hunter and a SV Hunter ;)
Surv does more dmg and is probably more fun, but literally nobody sane will take you into the raid/higher mythic+ as a melee hunter. BM hunter still does great damage in pve cos of its 100% uptime unlike melee or casters.
06/11/2018 14:11Posted by Lirithiel
06/11/2018 06:12Posted by Clavia
i would love to play BM in PvE while playing surv in PvP but really CBA changing those azerite traits all the time

You can easily collect Azerite pieces for both specs. I avoid that problem by having a BM Hunter and a SV Hunter ;)

True! Thanks. Since getting 370 pieces from emissary is easy now :)
07/11/2018 00:52Posted by Holysiht
Surv does more dmg and is probably more fun, but literally nobody sane will take you into the raid/higher mythic+ as a melee hunter. BM hunter still does great damage in pve cos of its 100% uptime unlike melee or casters.

Whats so insane about Surv in raid?

That is bullcrap and you know it.

Only stupid and uninformed would think that.

If you are good anyone will take you apart from frost Dk, Surv is one of the top dps you can get + it has fantastic utility and mobility. the only problem is melee is already crowded place
If your group need a meele play surv. BM scaling is dog!@#$ and we will be at the bottom next tier. MM is still %^-*, might be good next tier.

TLDR: Play surv, you all whined so got damn much last exp so now blizz is forcing us all to play surv GG