Version changed to 1.13?

Classic Discussion
Hi everyone,
I just had a update for the classic servers yesterday.
It changed to Version 1.13.0.28377
Why is that? What changes where made?
Is there something like a Twitter account for Classic dev team?
Would be nice to see alarms on my phone when there are changes to classic and maybe some interaction.
It would be nice if the forums wouldn't be our only source of information.

Are there plans to just let these Demo Servers online and start a Beta for some People?
It has always said 1.13 on the demo.
Guess its just to not confuse actual retail patches with new Classic ones
07/11/2018 13:17Posted by Worldguard
It has always said 1.13 on the demo.
Guess its just to not confuse actual retail patches with new Classic ones

Thanks man, I thought it changed after the update yesterday.
I noticed it was 1.13 too when I downloaded the demo the first day it became available for download so it's definitely not new, but I was curious what last night's small (38mb if memory serves) Classic update was :D!
They probably applied automatic shut down cuz its ending soon.
I REALLY hope that as they get more work done, they'll reopen the content as a testing platform :'(. I don't think I can wait until summer without going craaaaazy.
07/11/2018 16:43Posted by Mandanu
I REALLY hope that as they get more work done, they'll reopen the content as a testing platform :'(. I don't think I can wait until summer without going craaaaazy.

Haha. You can imitate the classic by lvling living in retail gearless
08/11/2018 12:27Posted by Jumaru
07/11/2018 16:43Posted by Mandanu

Haha. You can imitate the classic by lvling living in retail gearless

Nope, you still get Questhelper, Quest marked om map and all other crap stuffed down your throat. I've been playing Ironman for years on normal servers. The experience is so not the same!