What are the weaknesses of Rogue?

Arenas
Blizzard says all classes are good at something and bad at something else, which makes the class balanced...

So, I know the strengths of Rogue (High damage, DoT, burst, insane cc, defensives, mobility, interrupts/silence, regeneration, stealth...to name a few) but what are the weaknesses?

How do you beat a good Rogue? How can I punish them or play around anything? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
I agree on most things but I don't really think they are that good defensively. Their "defensives" so to speak aren't really as black and white as other classes. They're pretty versatile and often used both offensively and defensively so I don't see it as something you'll always have to go through, much like death knight cooldowns for example.

Their mobility isn't something I'd brag about either. They have shadowstep (which is very good) and sprint (which isn't that great) since it has the same issue as divine steed, being that it does nothing when you're slowed and since rogues are often the targets in RPS, RMP (etc) it's not really consistent enough to be good by any means.

Anyways. Their "weakness" as you put it, would be the defensive part. SInce they are humans and have to make decisions on the fly whether to use cloak / vanish / trinket offensively to force big things or potentially score a kill it makes it that much easier to punish as they (I feel) can just flop in a stun rather easily. But this also means they're not as likely to just drop dead versus dampener spellcleaves without many stuns although in their current state I don't see how they'd die to the rogue either.

Though them being superior to most classes in sustain, burst, CC, and disruption does make them "OP" and it covers for their "weakness" pretty well in the current meta.
From a 2s perspective:

Rogue (Assa) is build around kidneys. If you and your healer are keeping max range, rogues are veeery predictable on this 20 sec kidney cycles so you know whom he will kidney and when. Tailor your deff cds and healing on this 20 sec intervalls.
The rogue will either trying to kidney his target right after it is off dr, or he is trying to get to the healer for the kidney.
When you both stay close together thats where things start to get more dynamic and unpredictable as the rogue now can multidot both targets for increased energy regeneration and dmg and also step-kick/kidney his off target.
It’s hard to loose as rogue
09/11/2018 22:36Posted by Dameg
I agree on most things but I don't really think they are that good defensively. Their "defensives" so to speak aren't really as black and white as other classes. They're pretty versatile and often used both offensively and defensively so I don't see it as something you'll always have to go through, much like death knight cooldowns for example.

Their mobility isn't something I'd brag about either. They have shadowstep (which is very good) and sprint (which isn't that great) since it has the same issue as divine steed, being that it does nothing when you're slowed and since rogues are often the targets in RPS, RMP (etc) it's not really consistent enough to be good by any means.

Anyways. Their "weakness" as you put it, would be the defensive part. SInce they are humans and have to make decisions on the fly whether to use cloak / vanish / trinket offensively to force big things or potentially score a kill it makes it that much easier to punish as they (I feel) can just flop in a stun rather easily. But this also means they're not as likely to just drop dead versus dampener spellcleaves without many stuns although in their current state I don't see how they'd die to the rogue either.

Though them being superior to most classes in sustain, burst, CC, and disruption does make them "OP" and it covers for their "weakness" pretty well in the current meta.

This. Agree on almost all. Their defensive is !@#$, and not having trinket could easliy 100-0 you in a stun. Also why they are almost always the kill target in 3's.
Assa outside of his evation he is pretty much useless so peeling for the rogue is a must to help him re stealth , keep those slows on him and most importantly KEEP HIM IN COMBAT

Outlaw you just have to make sure healer LOS those full stuns from him and keep him slowed to force his mele deflect then go in hard

Yeah rogue damage is insane on opener , and CD's , maybe its time to totally revamp rogues idk
Their weakness when they are stunned....but wait isnt this the same case with most classes?
10/11/2018 17:45Posted by Lightness
Their weakness when they are stunned....but wait isnt this the same case with most classes?

idk, I feel like I have +50% damage done against rogues when they're stunned
The pilot playing the Rogue is the only class weakness.
Bad internet connection
Bench press
10/11/2018 18:54Posted by Schwzenegger
Bench press

never skip leg day btw. not even as rogue
10/11/2018 17:45Posted by Lightness

Well technically you're right, it's just that some classes naturally take less damage than others, have lower health, have more passives etc.

Rogue has a 30% feint on a 15 second CD which adds some skillcap to pre-feinting stuns but in return they don't have any passive / pseudo passive healing (see fury warriors, shadow priests, shamans, demon hunters), passive damage reductions (see warriors, shadow priests, certain shaman talents, balance druid), or even cooldowns usable while stunned (see holy paladins, balance / resto druids, fury warriors, hunter sac, shadow priest, death knights).
10/11/2018 20:10Posted by Dameg
Rogue has a 30% feint on a 15 second CD which adds some skillcap to pre-feinting stuns but in return they don't have any passive / pseudo passive healing

Rogues totally dont have that yummy potion which heals for a lot on a quite low cd, naw.
10/11/2018 20:31Posted by Gorewolf
Rogue has a 30% feint on a 15 second CD which adds some skillcap to pre-feinting stuns but in return they don't have any passive / pseudo passive healing

Rogues totally dont have that yummy potion which heals for a lot on a quite low cd, naw.

tbh that needs to be precast too
10/11/2018 20:31Posted by Gorewolf

True, but I chose not to include it because it serves a similar function to feint and isn't like battle trance where you just spam your rotation and get a passive healing.
The armor for plate users is nerfed. Reduce 10% less dmg from melees since wod. Also only fury warrior have more HP just becouse the second tho handed weapon.
Punching the rogue hits it on the most part on the head.
Rogue has a 30% feint on a 15 second CD which adds some skillcap

actually it does not, classes that actually have to waste long CD to pre-wall need to have skill cap

rogue that has it again in 10 seconds if he messed up isn't much skill cap added in my opinion
Boomkin is their weakness, probably for all classes too.