Would you rather..

Argent Dawn
Fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? And explain why / how

And no, there's no point to these threads.
Trick question, I am actually 100 duck sized horses in a coat.
10/11/2018 11:53Posted by Dudflex
Trick question, I am actually 100 duck sized horses in a coat.

I will fight you
I guess I will fight (and lose) against the 100 duck sized horses, a horse sized duck sounds terrifying.
Blizzard would fight the horse sized duck and put it up on the store as a mount.
100 duck sized horses because that means 100 times as much loot.
Duck. Just imagine the feast!
Fight using what? Guns? Swords? Fisticuffs and harsh language? Farming regulations on a government level or lack thereof to give the animal sub-par feed?
10/11/2018 16:26Posted by Levey
Fight using what? Guns? Swords? Fisticuffs and harsh language? Farming regulations on a government level or lack thereof to give the animal sub-par feed?

Gladiatorial arena and gladiator weaponry.
10/11/2018 16:27Posted by Ragecast
10/11/2018 16:26Posted by Levey

Do you have to fight the 100 chickenhorses all at once? Because I am pretty sure that would mean being totally overwhelmed and drowning in angry tiny horses.

Meanwhile, a solid spear should give you a decent shot against the horsechicken.
10/11/2018 16:30Posted by Chíeun
10/11/2018 16:27Posted by Ragecast

Do you have to fight the 100 chickenhorses all at once? Because I am pretty sure that would mean being totally overwhelmed and drowning in angry tiny horses.

Meanwhile, a solid spear should give you a decent shot against the horsechicken.

All at once and the horsechicken is in plate armour
I'm going to breed all of them to make some sort of unholy abomination of an army then begin my conquest of world domination.
*laughs in re-enactor axeman*

I can certainly take on the horse-sized duck with me dane poleaxe!

Fighting 100 ducks is hard enough, horses are hardier and more resilient, no chance at that
MY FIST TAKES THEM ALL ON!!! HUZZAH!
10/11/2018 16:55Posted by Toso
MY FIST TAKES THEM ALL ON!!! HUZZAH!

Leave NONE alive! This avian behemoth and its swarm of tiny horses will face the true might of the Horde...........
A horse sized duck. Just get a few loafs of bread and feed it, then when you over feed the duck you can make your escape.
Assuming physiology remains the same, the horse size duck is the easier option? Why? Duck bones are tremendously weaker than Horse bones. Avian bones in general are much more hollow and light than mammalian ones due to needing to fly.

A well placed kick on the horse-sized duck and it's no longer an issue.
Those feathers are gonna make every kick or punch feel like you’re petting it. There is only one way to win this fight... Jump on his back break his neck!
Horse sized duck. Imagine the money you'd make from such an oddity in the world? You may even be able to ride the thing!
Has to be the duck sized horses. Now I am thinking from my own personal point of view, as someone who is, in fairness, pretty skilled with a sword and shield.

A Horse sized Duck would be terrifying. This is why I always laugh when people mock Hawkstriders. Its like "Do you not know, that an industrialised nation fought a war against Birds that big and -lost-? In the 1930's? With Machine guns!"

A Horse sized duck would be nasty, if it hit you first, you're f*cked, and once it hits you, you stay hit, you're down, it will pin you and you are not coming back from that. You'd have to get your first blow in strong and hard. Beak that size, yeah, thats going to rupture your sternum and shatter your cranium .

No, the world does not need Horse sized Ducks.

Horses the size of Ducks however, even if a hundred of them, and you were swarmed, you could just stamp on them, they don't have the body mass to bear you down, They just don't have the mass and coordination, nor the ability to destabilise your centre of gravity. You would just keep on stamping and stamping, making bloody, but tasty meat patties on the ground, until eventually there were no more.

Then have a barbeque.

So yeah, 100 Duck Sized Horses, please. Thats actualy a lot cheaper than going to Waitrose.