Healers in 3s

Arenas
top200 - 3vs3 EU
Priest 32
Monk 4
Shaman 13
Pala 9
Druid 0

Well balanced blizzard. I haven't looked into dps classes but I'm sure the disproportion would be the same. Even in 2s where rdruid has always dominated, there is every healing class above the highest rdruid - Ursuz. I don't mind playing the worst healer but it's annoying that you don't get invited to groups :P
11/11/2018 08:34Posted by Kamíl
top200 - 3vs3 EU
Priest 32
Monk 4
Shaman 13
Pala 9
Druid 0

Well balanced blizzard. I haven't looked into dps classes but I'm sure the disproportion would be the same. Even in 2s where rdruid has always dominated, there is every healing class above the highest rdruid - Ursuz. I don't mind playing the worst healer but it's annoying that you don't get invited to groups :P

Tldr you wannt druids to dominate arenas once again. Got it.
Tbh i would agree Rdruids weren't so Unpopular since MOP S2, but tbh Rdruids are hard to balance cause either they are OP or under preforming compared to others. In BFA Rdruids are fine, just other healers are better. But overall i hope for better days that's all I can say :)
11/11/2018 09:01Posted by Duzurîx
11/11/2018 08:34Posted by Kamíl
top200 - 3vs3 EU
Priest 32
Monk 4
Shaman 13
Pala 9
Druid 0

I want them to be competetive :) I understand that you got offended Mr Priest, shadow is top tier, disci is top tier and you dont want that to change so you can push that 2k achiev in 3s. Got it.
It doesnt matter whether you play 'strong' class or not, 2,2k is not easy to achieve. Work on your skill.
11/11/2018 10:15Posted by Doktoress
It doesnt matter whether you play 'strong' class or not, 2,2k is not easy to achieve. Work on your skill.

I really hoped people with 1500 exp wouldn't post in this thread, but thanks for your advice mate :)
11/11/2018 10:37Posted by Kamíl
11/11/2018 10:15Posted by Doktoress

I really hoped people with 1500 exp wouldn't post in this thread, but thanks for your advice mate :)

My arena exp doesnt mean I dont know what I'm saying. With enough practice and patience I'll reach better rating sooner or later with any class.
If you want to be competitive just work on ur skill or reroll lol.
But how is that relevant to the topic? I compared the performance of healers in 3s If there are 32 priests and 0 druids something should be done, either buff druids or nerf priests. And you write irrelevant posts that in order to get good you need to play, welcome on board cpt. obvious
11/11/2018 10:55Posted by Kamíl
But how is that relevant to the topic? I compared the performance of healers in 3s If there are 32 priests and 0 druids something should be done, either buff druids or nerf priests. And you write irrelevant posts that in order to get good you need to play, welcome on board cpt. obvious

You first say that there's no druids in top 200 which has nothing to with you since you're not a competitive player. Then you said that you dont get invited to groups, which is also funny since you're healer, and healers are needed. Sounds like ltp issue.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I want them to be competetive :) I understand that you got offended Mr Priest, shadow is top tier, disci is top tier and you dont want that to change so you can push that 2k achiev in 3s. Got it.

So you arent talking about ,,balance" issue?...you just wannt a top tier class.

And no..im too bad for pushing anything. And im shadow. You were talking about healer so what does the fact that shadow is viable in 3s have to do with your post is quite mystery for me. Btw balance druid is top tier. I hope u didnt count sp in those 32 priests. Mr druid.
idiots everywhere. Only priests replying - not surprising.
Not everyone can be competitive at the same time as long as there aremore classes (with strength and weaknesses) than roles to fill.
11/11/2018 10:55Posted by Kamíl

Not that I disagree with you but both feral and boomkin are strong / op right now. On the other hand, dks have been trash tier the whole season to the point they have reached 0,8% representation above 2k2 (that's a record for a whole class staying bad for that long btw). Literally all specs are under performing and yet we received little to no support from the community with people like Trafficz posting how they were happy about the dk class being trash tier and now complaining that rdruids are bad.

This community as a whole is toxic. Most people want their spec to be broken and don't care about underperforming class / specs. "Oh look Mess played a few GAMES in Blizzcon as unholy dk with 2 tank trinkets against specific comps. Means that UH DKs are OP right?" Yeah sure...
Lets go back in times when the druids were top tier.
11/11/2018 13:56Posted by Kamíl

run out of things to say so you insult the posters classes.

stay classy, EU forums.
Obviously I dont want my class to be broken, I want them to be somewhat equal, look at the statictics of healers in 3s. Ye boomy feral are good but they are DPS classes, you guys are missing the point
Maybe use your cyclone more? If I have a spammable cyclone without a cooldown.
11/11/2018 13:56Posted by Kamíl

Leave forums and go practice ur class ASAP
11/11/2018 15:47Posted by Lightness
Maybe use your cyclone more? If I have a spammable cyclone without a cooldown.

1750 player giving adivce LOL. Please acknowledge the problem of healers disproportion in arena and stop this offtopic bull!@#$