Healers in 3s

Arenas
https://i.gyazo.com/33d7a59de978b7049e0ec4f15cabddeb.png
11/11/2018 16:24Posted by Kamíl
11/11/2018 15:47Posted by Lightness
Maybe use your cyclone more? If I have a spammable cyclone without a cooldown.

1750 player giving adivce LOL. Please acknowledge the problem of healers disproportion in arena and stop this offtopic bull!@#$

0 mmr ,since I stopped playing this pve clown fiesta where the guys with most cc and dmg rule the scenes.
I understand topic starter frustration. I started this season as resto druid too and feel this nerf on myself.
Right now resto druid is ok only in RBG and PVE. There is no point playing resto druid in both arena brackets. In 2s rdru is the worst healer by a little and in 3s rdru is the worst healer by very far.

My advice is to reroll monk or shaman. Monk and shaman is strong now and are looking good in 8.1 ptr. May be holy priest will be good in 8.1 too.
You have 3 other specs to play and there is always more than 1 viable spec for druids. Your class is the problem and should have never been introduced. This is not from a pvp standpoint cus lord knows i suck at it but a game design perspective.

You will never have more than 1-2 specs being competitive as it would effectively make most other classes obsolete.
Class balance isnt even the problem right now, current meta is just trash and not fun to play. Especially healing.

Azerite traits have been a complete disaster and are being stacked/exploited every week and you have a handful of classes doing like 150k damage in 1-2 globals.

The gearing system too is absolutely toilet despite thousands of people asking for a vendor since mid legion.

They have made a complete horses d!ck of the leveling system also to try and push more paid character boosts but everyone is just quittig instead so the jokes on them.

Sure there are still people who enjoy this game but for me its in a really sorry state and healing right now is a REALLY horrible experience in this meta.

8.1 is supose to be bringing lots of healer nerfs so idk if its gonna get any better but for me its the last try then im out.
12/11/2018 08:39Posted by Leonpriest
I understand topic starter frustration. I started this season as resto druid too and feel this nerf on myself.

but then again, you feel the nerf of Disc Priests on yourself too, even though there are pletnty Discs, actually most healers are Discs and it's one of the best healers right now if not the best…

My advice is to reroll monk or shaman.

Haha, so the only healers you don't play. Sure.
What a coincidence that every time you play something that something is always bad or not good enough while the rest classes are just free rating... hmmm...
12/11/2018 10:58Posted by Whisperer

but then again, you feel the nerf of Disc Priests on yourself too, even though there are pletnty Discs, actually most healers are Discs and it's one of the best healers right now if not the best…

My advice is to reroll monk or shaman.

Haha, so the only healers you don't play. Sure.
What a coincidence that every time you play something that something is always bad or not good enough while the rest classes are just free rating... hmmm...

Disc was very good in s7 legion and i played it a lot. In legion disc had tier1 comps. As for now now disc is ok, but no tier 1 comps unfortunatly, so right after Blizzcon i switched to resto shaman. Only hpal. monk and rshaman have tier 1 comps now.
assa rogue/fire mage/ hpal
arms war/ enh shaman/ mw monk
DH/boomi/rshaman
assa rogue/spriest/ rsham
12/11/2018 12:18Posted by Leonpriest
but no tier 1 comps unfortunatly

Jungle
RMP

both are T1 comps
so you're wrong
again
12/11/2018 12:23Posted by Whisperer
12/11/2018 12:18Posted by Leonpriest
but no tier 1 comps unfortunatly

Jungle
RMP

both are T1 comps
so you're wrong
again

The latest Blizzcon and the latest NA arena cup showed both RMP and jungle are not tournament viable comps, these comps have been beten by turbo and rshaman comps all the time.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/329185608?collection=y9LXlzpDYhU6yw - best EU RMP humiliated by method orange
Just have 2 healers; dru and shaman. I haven't seen a single season where both of them were bad. So you'll be solid
12/11/2018 13:05Posted by Leonpriest
Jungle
RMP

both are T1 comps
so you're wrong
again

The latest Blizzcon and the latest NA arena cup showed both RMP and jungle are not tournament viable comps, these comps have been beten by turbo and rshaman comps all the time.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/329185608?collection=y9LXlzpDYhU6yw - best EU RMP humiliated by method orange

As i remember that match was 2-3 to Method orange against method black and these games was so close
12/11/2018 13:40Posted by Ncro

As i remember that match was 2-3 to Method orange against method black and these games was so close

That match is making the movie vs method orange. Method black played RMPala as I remember. Anyway all American jungles and RMP did not passed Blizzcon qualification.
RMP is for sure a strong comp and not much difficult to play, but not as strong as comps above.
Remember that in tournaments, everyone has acces to defensive traits, tank trinkets (cdew played it in the final as well cause he was afraid to get switched to probably. In the tournament people stack full versa gear vs rmp and jungle to outlast them, ladder shows that rmp and jungle are extremaly strong t1 comps. Priest and shaman are definately the meta healers, especially on the ladder where people don't have their desired gear/traits.
Jungle
RMP

both are T1 comps
so you're wrong
again

That people made it to tournament, that already means the comp is more than viable.
Just because they didn't win, doesn't mean the comp isn't T1.

It's funny enough, but for some reason, when arguing about balance and what's good or not, you don't take into account skill of people.

Which also explains why you keep complaining about every single class you play that it's not good enough instead of actually trying to get better.
12/11/2018 13:38Posted by Têrmo
Just have 2 healers; dru and shaman. I haven't seen a single season where both of them were bad. So you'll be solid

This pretty much. Rest of the healers are a gamble, those two are the most stable ones.
Fun if you like the playstyles. Sucks if you are fan of something else.

Op is just upset that his preferred spec isn't top notch as usual.
12/11/2018 21:47Posted by Whisperer
<span class="truncated">...</span>

That people made it to tournament, that already means the comp is more than viable.
Just because they didn't win, doesn't mean the comp isn't T1.

It's funny enough, but for some reason, when arguing about balance and what's good or not, you don't take into account skill of people.

Which also explains why you keep complaining about every single class you play that it's not good enough instead of actually trying to get better.

You do not play lock this season, why???? You can try to get better at it:)
11/11/2018 08:34Posted by Kamíl
top200 - 3vs3 EU
Priest 32
Monk 4
Shaman 13
Pala 9
Druid 0

Well balanced blizzard. I haven't looked into dps classes but I'm sure the disproportion would be the same. Even in 2s where rdruid has always dominated, there is every healing class above the highest rdruid - Ursuz. I don't mind playing the worst healer but it's annoying that you don't get invited to groups :P

Pretty sure holy priest is below resto druid
11/11/2018 09:19Posted by Kamíl
11/11/2018 09:01Posted by Duzurîx

Tldr you wannt druids to dominate arenas once again. Got it.

I want them to be competetive :) I understand that you got offended Mr Priest, shadow is top tier, disci is top tier and you dont want that to change so you can push that 2k achiev in 3s. Got it.

This druid never played the first weeks of BfA PvP it seems.