Stop complaining about Island expedition kick

General
If you get kicked, you probably did next to nothing or very bad dps. ive seen plenty of slackers and even worse afking at the boat.

Me and my friend instantly kicks anyone who slacks, and if you complained about it, you probably slack and let others do the job for you. Its totally fair.

Today someone told me to kys because we kicked him when he did like no dps
Someone has obviously never been kicked simply for the LOLz.
Never happened to me in IEs. But a lot over the years in random dungeons.

Sometimes its justified, sometimes its just people being !@#$%^-s.
Can never really know unless you were there.
Sure. In the first 15 sec you guys know who does bad dmg or nothing at all.
11/11/2018 21:20Posted by Tankforlife
If you get kicked, you probably did next to nothing or very bad dps.

I did not.

ive seen plenty of slackers and even worse afking at the boat.

I've seen slacker is not proof of "everybody is slacker".

Me and my friend instantly kicks anyone who slacks, and if you complained about it, you probably slack and let others do the job for you. Its totally fair.

I got kicked for farming rares.
You kicking slackers doesn't mean everybody's kicking slackers.

IF they wanna preserve kick, fine!
But don't gimme 30 min debuff just because i did not want to mass kill or don't lemme lose all loot for the same reason. It's stupid.
I dont need to kick people, gonna win that !@#$ on my own anyway.
Got kicked once well they tried but the system bugged out and for some reason i stayed in.
They lost it after that, i did go afk. :D
Yes. More elitist d-baggery, that is what this game needs!

Look. If I get into a island expedition on my newly dinged healer, and I get kicked for not "Doin' nuff' dps, hurp durp" Then it's not on me
11/11/2018 22:58Posted by Alcia
I dont need to kick people, gonna win that !@#$ on my own anyway.

I can win alone too.
But that usually makes me get kicked.
Such a bad attitude.
I hope you never get a mount drop from expeditions ever, i curse you!
Yes I did such bad dps, I did 0 dps! But I was only on the island for 11 seconds... Also stop badmouthing people who do know and thus priotize rares over mass murdering non-rares. Kinda sick of getting endless expiditons no loot at all because people mass murder non-rares or mine azerite nodes /sigh. "Look a cluster of 3 rares! Wait, come on! Stop mining the nodes!"

I fan out because being 379 (bloody bracers and shoudlers that still aren't HC or mythic...) to scout the island and if possible kill said rare alone while the others do anathor. That isn't being AFK, and if you're low geared you're welcome to follow me. But I ain't gonna mine azerite nodes or assist in mass murdering if there ain't a rare in said pack. I only do that in the rare case there is nothing else to do or if the enemy team got lucky.
I have had this a couple of times, getting kicked for no reason. Got into a argument with someone and just before the last 100 got kicked xd.

Another one was instant, within 10 seconds of joining. It wouldn't be as bad but the debuff is what annoys me the most.
11/11/2018 23:16Posted by Uldurin
Such a bad attitude.
I hope you never get a mount drop from expeditions ever, i curse you!
They need to make big changes to islands. Kicked so many who think it's cool to pull entire islands into me and die in 1 shot making me solo the useless stuff for them giving me no loot at end.

Let us queue with ANY group size of 1-3, I will happily solo farm these all day the correct way to farm the mounts..
12/11/2018 00:48Posted by Thalyssra
the correct way to farm the mounts..

that's the problem right there, soon as they add reason to do content people come along with "the correct way" and expect no different..

that's the mentality in this game now.

can blizzard not see how this is effecting the community by doing this without acknowledging the full consequences for their own actions ?.

farming stuff isn't fun and leads to anti-social behaviour.. one day blizzard i hope you learn this.
I think some of you should take a break from virtual worlds and go out for a while.
Just make the stuff like BG, you can only report ppl afk.
They then get a debuff on them, 1 min, once that time have passed = kick.

I am damn sure there are a lot of ppl thats been kicked cuz they try to solo this scenario wannabe thing (since you can totally do that), but the 2 other in the group then go "wtf?" and kick a player.

Instead of kicking ppl insta, have you ever tryed asking if the player where there?, or asked them to follow you?, or told em what you are after?.

Some want fast runs, other want rare killing, its not easy knowing what the group wants if you solo queue to lvl up and nobody talks.
If you get kicked, you probably did next to nothing or very bad dps. ive seen plenty of slackers and even worse afking at the boat.

Today someone told me to kys because we kicked him when he did like no dps

Most of the players kicking people are low skill in my experience, well every time I check their logs and progress. Everytime I join a group that has kicked someone I just ignore them and just farm mobs until kick solo. Pointless helping morons in heroic. You can just quest for 30 mins anyway.

The funny thing is that I always win in the groups that don't kick players. Only lose when myself or another player is kicked. Experience is not the best evidence but I can see the pattern.

The ilvl requirement is only 295 for heroic, so a lot of newly dinged players can join and they will be "slackers" to high geared players. They would do little dps. So would healers.

If you want to farm mounts or have a pro group then don't random. Create your own great group.

Also some expect others to play the way they are, even if they are morons. They just expect others to be their !@#$%es and do what they want from the get go. Then normally die like morons or farm next to nothing but kick another player for being at fault for their poor skills.

It's very rare that someone really needs kicked and very rare that the group loses because of just one player. The bar for winning in heroic is just very low. If you find yourself losing a lot and just see all these other idiot players as being at fault. Then it's likely its you that is the common factor.
Wonder why its almost always a team of blood elves who kicks players out just when the game is about to finish?

They can kick me out of Island Expedition, but i sadly cant kick the elves out of horde.
>q islands
>load screen
>get kicked

hmmm
I think alot of people get kicked from them because they tend to go solo while the other 2 play together and since it's a group Scenario they probably won't see your effort or they'll think :

"This guy isn't playing with us, he's useless. Kick him"
12/11/2018 08:30Posted by Alronius
I think alot of people get kicked from them because they tend to go solo while the other 2 play together and since it's a group Scenario they probably won't see your effort

I've got kicked for going solo and then at one point dying as a result, when the other two, in the same guild of course, would AFK for a minute literally every second pull. It was go solo or lose, pretty much.

Of course I tried to kick them, but y'know, can't kick these two player premades even if they fully deserve it.

Getting hit with a 30 minute timer because your leeches weren't satisfied with their boost is poor game design.