Make forums GLOBAL

General
Hi there,

it is increasingly frustrating that feedback and (the limited nowadays) interaction with blue posters mainly happens on the US forums.

In the latest development enhancement shaman changes have ONLY been posted to the US forums, and as a EU player I can't comment.

Sure, I can start a new thread in the EU and watch as it grows but gets no blue comment (because you guys have really become awful at the communication and listening to feedback part that isn't just generalised and non-specific, sorry to say), but that feels like screaming into a pillow.

Could we please dispense with the artificial divide between regions and allow for forums to become Global (or at least Global English, Global German, etc).

Thank you.
+1
12/11/2018 16:15Posted by Bellante
In the latest development enhancement shaman changes have ONLY been posted to the US forums, and as a EU player I can't comment.

Whilst I agree it would be great to post on either region, the thread you mention here was posted 30 minutes before your thread.
Enhancement Shaman PTR Changes
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624413722

Edit: Oh wait, I see that the US post was two days ago :(
After 10 years we are finally getting changes that might turn this "forum" into an actual forum.

So who knows maybe we get global forum too ... in another 10 years ...
Keep dreaming, EU forum will always be the "we look once every few months....maybe" place.
Big America says:
" There there, calm down, little europe, we'll come up to tuck you in to bed
when we've finished counting our gold. "
[gently pats europe on head]

America (population: c. 365 million)
Europe (population: c. 743 million)

Rise UP!
12/11/2018 16:15Posted by Bellante

it is increasingly frustrating that feedback and (the limited nowadays) interaction with blue posters mainly happens on the US forums.

This and also the the moderation of these forums is at sub-inappropriate level. Threads are being moved to incorrect subs and help requests / bug reports are filled with wnb MVPs commenting completely irrelevant and useless stuff.

Also, I have suggested this some 6 years ago because the situation was literally the same back then already.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/5718362090
Americans are easily offended and the forums would turn in to a battle ground. Just look at the WoW facebook groups, its always EU people posting something harsh or edgy and the Americans getting offended by it.
Would love to rip some of the yanks to shreds on the forums. Make it happen blizz!
with the reward system n all, i don't see why not =D