Will Warcraft:Reforged retcon lore?

Story
I just think that it would be very convenient for Blizzard to make small but significant changes to the story of Warcraft: Reforged. Mainly because there are some inconsistencies with the lore right now and perhaps there are things they want to correct for future lore development.

If they change anything, what do you think they'll change and why?
No.
12/11/2018 20:54Posted by Durlan
No.

A well rounded answer.
PS: I'm not saying I necessarily want them to, but I feel like it's bound to happen anyway because they want to.
Yes, they've mentioned changing the story to fit the current WoW canon as well as giving spotlight to characters who are now more relevant. By that I presume they mean characters such as Vol'jin, Rokhan and Baine perhaps? Since they weren't really that important in WC 3 compared to some other characters.

Maybe they'll also add NPC's from WoW like Saurfang and Nathanos too.
Didn't they confirm that Golden will help them ''modify'' Jaina so it suits BFA?
They are playing with fire...
12/11/2018 21:55Posted by Aeula
Yes, they've mentioned changing the story to fit the current WoW canon as well as giving spotlight to characters who are now more relevant. By that I presume they mean characters such as Vol'jin, Rokhan and Baine perhaps? Since they weren't really that important in WC 3 compared to some other characters.

Maybe they'll also add NPC's from WoW like Saurfang and Nathanos too.

Perhaps shandris to?

Also I demand they update Malfurions model to the current one and get him off the damn stag! XD
I'm just looking forward to mah boy Arthas dabbin' on Mal'Ganis, Antonidas, Muradin, Uther, Sylvanas and Illidan in HD. Maybe we could even see him kill Anasterian, they said that Fall of Silvermoon will be one of the most heavily redone parts. That would be nice.
I would be surprised if Daelin Proudmoore did not receive his own unique faction. Not only is he the central ANTAGONIST (not VILLAIN) of an entire campaign of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, but Kul Tiran culture was fleshed-out so well in this expansion that it would be a shame if Daelin were limited to using filthy dwarf marksmen and pesky elven mages.

They should replace the basic dwarf units with the bulky Kul Tiran Humans. They should replace the elven units with Tidesages. They should eplace the basic Human ship units with the astonishing flagships of the legendary Kul Tiran Fleet. And, obviously, the buildings should reflect Kul Tiran architecture, they should not be a carbon copy of the basic medieval-esque Human buildings. On top of adding minor NPCs like Lord Ashvane, who died in the Invasion of Durotar.
Yeah, the best human units being high elves is just dumb, we don't want them. There really should be more customization options.