Nightwarrior - druidforms

General
13/11/2018 23:27Posted by Seråph
13/11/2018 22:49Posted by Shandyra
This races aren't wild or care about the nature.

please go to eversong and eat those words

Entire eversong reminds a french park, zone is locked in eternal spring that is anything but natural. The only wild parts of the forests are where Amani tribe lives.

Also - Zandaladins cannot come fast enough. I so much want to show it off in front of Retributor on the glorious holy dino mount.
15/11/2018 14:22Posted by Zakkaru
Also - Zandaladins cannot come fast enough. I so much want to show it off in front of Retributor on the glorious holy dino mount.
This would be amazing! But paladins are boring 2 play for me :(
15/11/2018 14:28Posted by Shandyra
15/11/2018 14:22Posted by Zakkaru
This would be amazing! But paladins are boring 2 play for me :(

Mine is a glorified golden holy righteous transmog herb and ore collector.
14/11/2018 02:31Posted by Minjié
13/11/2018 21:05Posted by Retributor
thanks my fellow hordie. loktar ogar. for the horde! xD ..we are so amazing. for the warchief rawr xD <3 love ion and love game developers

!@#$ posting as usual I see? People like you are why no one takes the EU forums seriously, all you do is act like some angry angsty hobo who hasn't had his drug fix.

Eh, judging by his way of talking, Retri is just some kid spouting crap on the forums. He cannot be taken any more seriously than a toddler playing with toys.
BUt you're right, people like him make the EU forums seem like a complete joke.