DPS player looking for new home.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, my name is James and I find myself in need of a new guild to call home, having parting ways with my previous guild of which I have been a member for quite some time.

I am looking for a guild which would take me on as a "reroller" so I can get a feel for the guild and vice versa, I mainly play melee dps but have played ranged in MoP/WoD and would be open to discuss how I can best fill a hole in your roster, I would however be interested in giving enhance shaman a shot as it is one of the only classes I have not played and with the buffs coming in 8.1 seems like would be a great time to try it out.

A few things I would like are:

Guild activity outside of raids (m+ etc)
Active social side to the guild
2 Raid days, 3 at the most
Weekly alt runs

I can provide you with the following:

Punctual
Prepared (Flasks/food/pots/runes/tactics)
Experienced player
Friendly/helpful
Drama free

My main goal is to get Curve of each raid in a decent time period, am open to dabbling in mythic, however it has been a long time since I have committed to mythic raiding.

Feel free to comment here or add me on bnet for a chat SgtFapfap#2357

Many thanks for reading my babbling.
Hi James,

Uprising are an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom, if you'd consider switching factions on your new character.

We're currently completing Uldir Heroic one night each week and beginning to progress Mythic in our second raid night. We're now looking for some ranged dps to complete our roster to continue our progression. On non-raid nights we always have teams running M+ together and various achievement/transmog runs etc. As we aren't a huge guild, we have a nice social community with players who support one another.

If this sound like something that interests you, have a look at our main ad on the link below and feel free to contact me on BattleNet Abbles#2824 for a chat.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623952750

Alth
Hi there, we are a mythic raiding guild that does weekly HC runs for alts to gear up. We also have m+ teams running and are looking for a few extra dps to strengthen the team. We are 2/8 M so its a ideal oppertunity for you to expand your horizon when it comes to raiding.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622552599#post-1

Add me Razilat#2672 if you'd like to have a chat.
Hi James :)

I think our guild could be a good fit for you based on what I've read there.

We are a fairly new guild on Quel'thalas forming a friendly raid group who also do M+ at various points throughout the week. We have only recently started raiding and currently sit at 8/8N and 4/8HC.

We value enjoyment in our raids combined with reasonable progress and an objective of achieving Curve every tier. We are a HC only guild with no plans to raid into mythic difficulty at this time.

We would be happy to welcome a reroller into the guild (I actually play enhancement atm but we could discuss that later :), and we do have quite a few classes/specs which we could work into the team. This is assuming you are ok playing on the Alliance side of course.

We are a small group (and growing) so you'll not find multitudes online at once, but we are a friendly bunch and enjoy our raids and dungeons together.

If this sounds of interest please add me on Bnet Dodger#2127 or Discord Maxi#0222 and we can have a more detailed chat about it. Best,

Max.
Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps!

Are you either of these two?
    A serious casual raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
    An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we're the guild for you.

RAIDING 2/8M

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. If you want get a sense of the guild vibe, you are welcome to join a Party Night with us before realm swapping!

More info on raiding:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we're really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don't tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO
- we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
- we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
- we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
- we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
- our subreddit has more info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!