Survival Hunter mortal strike

Arenas
With the removal of Deadly Brew talent from assa rogues which seems like a sensible move from blizzard to me, rogues are going to have to choose between damage and healing reduction. Now, what are your guy's opinions on the mortal strike pet effect for survival/bm hunter? I personally think this should be removed. To combo this effect with how easy trap is to land as well as being such a short cool down and the insane sv hunter burst, I think the mortal strike effect puts them over the top. Thoughts?
Back in the days only aimed shot was a heal reduction for hunters. Maybe keep the heal reduction and do something about the traps. Hell even 5 years old kid can land them. Its just target and thats it. Inb4 some smart guy comment "but hur dur pur you ha e blessing of sacrifice" "yes I do but its on a cooldown and what about other classes that dont have such a thing?
Hunters still choose between pet abilities. You can have purge/heal/silence/stun/(kick?)/slow/ms etc. :P When you meet a BM hunter who heals his team with the hot he isn't playing mortal strike. And you play purge pet in arms kfc.
15/11/2018 15:32Posted by Lightness
Back in the days only aimed shot was a heal reduction for hunters. Maybe keep the heal reduction and do something about the traps. Hell even 5 years old kid can land them. Its just target and thats it. Inb4 some smart guy comment "but hur dur pur you ha e blessing of sacrifice" "yes I do but its on a cooldown and what about other classes that dont have such a thing?

Git gud, literally every healer in this Game can stop traps.