Robes and Mounts, Clipping everywhere...

General
So, as we all know, robes and mounts don't quite get along, clipping of the robes into the spine, and usualy through their entire torso, has been a thing since this game launched, I think it's about time something gets done about it.

What can be done, though? Well, I've got three options in mind, one lazy, and two not so lazy.

The lazy option is to simply change the robes into overalls when mounting, it will be weird for your skirt to turn into a pair of pants, but at least there's no clipping.

Another option is to make a special mounted animation for when you're wearing a robe, I imagine this might cause some problems with the variety of mounts, though.

Finally, you could seperate the "bones" of the robes from those of the legs, allowing them to flow freely as they would in real life, the robes would then be pushed over the mount when using one.
I'd prefer them having Physics over any other change to them tbh. Make them feel like actual robes/capes instead surfboards on your back.
06/10/2018 08:25Posted by Talgaros
I'd prefer them having Physics over any other change to them tbh. Make them feel like actual robes/capes instead surfboards on your back.
Ofcourse, but that'd cost us a raid tier.