starsurge 30k 2in arow

Arenas
yea buff boomy more they should take 50% hp in 2 sec
sure PVP
in asesson or 2 there will be so low pvp player base that blizz will just go FTP
lmao, crying about 30k crits? my wake of ashes crits for 60k+ since i stacked Avengers Might trait.

but everyone was crying about "scripted pvp" and "trading cooldowns" and not being able to kill someone without cooldowns. now they went back to having high burst and cooldowns on gcd so you have to be fast and aware of whats coming next. yet people cry about wanting back the previous pvp conditions.

its an endless cycle since tbc.

the burst of some classes is still retarded tho, especially if its bound to traits/trinkets/pve gear that pvp players have no access to.
09/10/2018 17:11Posted by Wgh
lmao, crying about 30k crits? my wake of ashes crits for 60k+ since i stacked Avengers Might trait.

but everyone was crying about "scripted pvp" and "trading cooldowns" and not being able to kill someone without cooldowns. now they went back to having high burst and cooldowns on gcd so you have to be fast and aware of whats coming next. yet people cry about wanting back the previous pvp conditions.

the burst of some classes is still retarded tho, especially if its bound to traits/trinkets/pve gear that pvp players have no access to.

So that's how that Ret destroyed my Hpala last night....
you have to be fast and aware of whats coming next

wake of ashes crits for 60k+

hard to prepare when the ret is gonna take 50% of your hp pool with a 12yd range ability.

inb4 "jUsT pReSs W bRo"
If you see a full astral power bar and a buff called 'Incarnation: Chosen of Elune', you should consider applying crowd control to the moonkin, line of sighting the moonkin, or using a defensive cooldown in response to the moonkin.

If you wasted your crowd control/defensive cooldowns before the moonkins incarnation and you find yourself unable to line of sight due to bad positioning, you should consider changing your strategy against moonkins so you don't find yourself in this situation again in the future. I would advise getting an addon that tracks cooldown timers so that you have an easier time planning what to save your cooldowns for.

This doesn't apply only to moonkins, there are a few casters that have cooldowns that allow them to deal a high amount of damage in a short amount of time. CC is usually the best way to avoid this damage, but line of sighting can be equally as good. Defensive cooldowns should be a last resort.

Moonkins are in a very good place right now, and I would argue their biggest strength comes if you allow them to free cast cyclone/damage. Consider applying pressure to the moonkin so he/she is unable to stand still in the middle of the arena triple cloning your healer into triple clone on you to deny healing into root beam on healer into triple clone on healer.

I hope this helps you in your future games, good luck!
10/10/2018 10:04Posted by Speckbrot
inb4 "jUsT pReSs W bRo"

just press w bro

I would like to see it cause with crit its maximum 30k .. Dont tell me that mastery effect that skill cause its not holy dmg.. (radiant dmg)
10/10/2018 18:37Posted by Necrodin

I would like to see it cause with crit its maximum 30k .. Dont tell me that mastery effect that skill cause its not holy dmg.. (radiant dmg)

I had good example from Minpojke's stream where they killed Whazz during 1 HoJ from 100% but you probably don't have Minpojke's sub. Anyway Ret's damage is kinda predictable - most of them will burn all CDs at once so be ready to trinket -> wall early and then wait 2 min. for the next wings.

Even Whazz commented "I'll be a simple man - I see wings I press Vanish"
I have been critted 70k 2x in a row with starsurge. :)
10/10/2018 18:49Posted by Liha

that is not even possible?
10/10/2018 18:37Posted by Necrodin

it is affected by mastery and execution sentence

this shows how clueless you are
MY ret got hit by a 50k starsurge was all good tho guy was spamming 3k wraths afterwords
10/10/2018 18:49Posted by Liha

Impossible. I do not hit that much in raids. You must have had flag debuff on high stacks or carrying orb.
11/10/2018 14:42Posted by Nuvic
mpossible. I do not hit that much in raids. You must have had flag debuff on high stacks or carrying orb.

maybe with innervate trait x3 and skyfury.
It's all about awareness dude, you limit these opportunities for the enemy to burst as much as possible. But in every arena they will eventually hit and you will have to heal through it. It's not impossible but it's hard.

You can't expect to play arena and never die to rng in an rng based game..lol.
Nah, chickens are overtuned and need a nerf. fast.