[A/H] 375 Arms Warrior

Emerald Dream / Terenas
Hello everyone! I am a 31 year old guy from Sweden and I play an Arms Warrior. I apologize for the wall of text and all of the grammar and spelling mistakes that may or may not cause your eyes to bleed.

Uldir, 8/8 N + 8/8 H + 2/8 M (+ Ahead of the Curve)

Both Alliance AND Horde guilds will be taken into consideration!

I'm looking for a socially active and stable casual progress raiding guild with a serious, laidback, mature and most important of all, friendly atmosphere. Doesn't matter which difficulty you raid or what times, but you should raid roughly 2-3 times a week, 3-5 hours per raidday, but not more than that for my sanity's sake and to avoid getting burned out.

The guild I will join is going to be my new home, it is therefore very important to me that the guild has an atleast +20 minimum age requirement, and that the guild understands both RL commitment such as work and family, as well as the focus needed for raiding. A guild that promotes calm and fun raid environment without drama and toxic behaviour(very important), where there is room for plenty of banter, but also complete focus during bossfights.

I'm a mature, calm and laidback individual that always strive to become better even if I'm not successfull everytime, but I never give up. I´d like to consider myself a fairly experienced and decently skilled player. I'm also generally a really friendly and relaxed guy to be around that treat players politely and with respect. I´m ambitious and an extremely competitive player with a burning passion for progression raiding.

I can maintain a high long term raid attendance, even through summerbreaks and other holidays. You can expect 99% attendancy to raids from me. I can't promise that I will always be there, but It is very rare that I don´t show up and if I don´t it is due to serious matters.

Coming prepared for raids, this includes: Bringing consumables, a knowledge of the tactics, optimal and proper equipment: gems, enchants and specs, that are all adapted for the fight we´re up against. Reading up on my class by going to sites such as: Mmo-champion, Wowhead, Icy Veins etc., the necessary reputations to exalted and maxed out professions, are all obvious and standard preperations in my eyes and of course I do all of this.

If I sound like the dude that would fit your guild, team, community or whatever then feel free to post about it below or add my battletag if you'd rather prefer to speak to me that way.

Battletag: Carnage#22910

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

-Rhunok