Southshore vs. Tarren Mill - Just delete it.

Battlegrounds
Not only are there permanent lags, but because of the positioning, the Alliance can never win there.
Well, for those that played in vanilla, its actually pritty nostalgic :)
The battles we had there were something, and realy epic!

Also, there is a secret to win easy: Whole team wait in base, let the rogues go and pick off stranglers/afker's and profit :P

Only works tho if everyone follows that atarded tactic =D
while I actualy find the alliance wining more often, I agree delete it. Its not well built, which ever side has the more casters wins becouse melee cant do jack !@#$ in this. Maybe make killing pets give melee points as thats the only thing melee can kill without being instantly killed
No, dont encourage them to remove more stuff, if you dont like it dont play it , simple. They remove far too much from this game because people dont understand that they dont HAVE to do it.
soz man, never gna remove the whiners that RULE the world
18/10/2018 17:07Posted by Локтан
lags

I find that it helps immensely just to reduce your graphics settings to the absolute lowest. It's a bit silly having to do it, but it does make it run completely smooth afterward.
It's the many particle effects and ground clutter and so on that just kills your pc performance. So just reduce it and you're good (depending on your pc specs of course).

Ultimately it's just a brawl for the sake of nostalgia. I think it's fine.
19/10/2018 04:00Posted by Jito
lags

I find that it helps immensely just to reduce your graphics settings to the absolute lowest. It's a bit silly having to do it, but it does make it run completely smooth afterward.
It's the many particle effects and ground clutter and so on that just kills your pc performance. So just reduce it and you're good (depending on your pc specs of course).

Ultimately it's just a brawl for the sake of nostalgia. I think it's fine.

And its way better then when it was introduced as a brawl!! Then it was unplayable
Winning team gets huge advantage that snowballs them into easy victory, biggest issue in southshore vs tarren mill is when your team is feeding you may as well give up, never run the enemy towards there gy.

Found a fun way to win tho, i use my aoe stealth and we all walk towards them bloodlust and ambush them, do that a few times and its a easy win.

I hate feeders btw, the worst part is they keep going even after you tell them to back off.
I've won all my ss vs tm matches. I personally like it 1 of the best brawls in my opinion
Only issue i have with it are; the team who wins - wins even more with the buffs. But its sometimes very fun to play deathgrip vs leap of faith. Shame deathgrips got shorter cooldown.
19/10/2018 11:23Posted by Ghimrizz
Only issue i have with it are; the team who wins - wins even more with the buffs. But its sometimes very fun to play deathgrip vs leap of faith. Shame deathgrips got shorter cooldown.

Give it time they make them the same cooldown balancing the overwatch way, like every offensive ability counter gets same cooldown as offensive ability.
19/10/2018 12:33Posted by Arokhantos
19/10/2018 11:23Posted by Ghimrizz

Give it time they make them the same cooldown balancing the overwatch way, like every offensive ability counter gets same cooldown as offensive ability.

We do get the new troll trait that make cooldown 200% faster if the shield the trait gives remains on target. So indeed... :o)
i would so love this bg...if alliance wasn't these scaredy pants only hiding in their fcking spawn wanting to have the npcs win the crap for them instead of doing pvp themselves...

so boring
Great Job with this battleground,with 2 healers and rest dps,you never win because the opposite have more healers,!@#$in bul%^-* battleground, lags,lags,lags and again lags . a butchery battlegound only kill opponent in direct contact ,no other way and guess what:lags,lags and again lags.
I think lag is the major issue with this BG. They desperatly need to optimize WoW for modern computers. I've heard on the PTR they have a Multi-thread option they are testing which is very good news but way late.
Best time had with outbreak and epidemic
Not only are there permanent lags, but because of the positioning, the Alliance can never win there.

I won 2 of 3 today as alliance.
20/10/2018 20:48Posted by Heliandra

I won 2 of 3 today as alliance.

And then they woke you up and said: "Did you !@#$ the bed, Josh?"
I did this bg today for the first time, and loved it.
The lag was terrible, but frankly all I could think of was that it reminded me of the real wpvp battles there. It might get more annoying in time, duuno, but damn it was fun.

If you don't want to play it don't play it. I wish people would just chill and play what/how they enjoy.
Just make it 30v30 or even 20v20 so there's no lag and melee have something to do.