No effort

General
so this weeks new content is old timewalking dungeons and classic southshore vs tarrenmill.

No effort blizz

i was not entertained
"new" content? It's the same rotation of content we've had since legion. Why not try to do a key above +5 or attempt higher difficulties of uldir if you want content? find a guild and do mythic uldir.
19/10/2018 17:50Posted by Chops
so this weeks new content is old timewalking dungeons and classic southshore vs tarrenmill.

No effort blizz

i was not entertained

Tip of the day!

Don’t do it.
And don't forget that we also have that World Event we had last year.

Damn those pesky goblins at Blizzard not coming up with some new content for every week!

Looks like the Boss himself is not entertained.

Damn you all!
19/10/2018 17:52Posted by Jondruid
"new" content? It's the same rotation of content we've had since legion. Why not try to do a key above +5 or attempt higher difficulties of uldir if you want content? find a guild and do mythic uldir.

thats boring as !@#$, frustrating and often just a timesink with no reward. ppl only do it for the chance of a small upgrade imo. most anyways. the journey is not fun unless you find value in having your social life in wow.

Do you have stocks in blizzard or something?
19/10/2018 17:50Posted by Chops

No effort blizz

i was not entertained

Bye then
19/10/2018 18:04Posted by Chops
19/10/2018 17:52Posted by Jondruid

thats boring as !@#$, frustrating and often just a timesink with no reward. ppl only do it for the chance of a small upgrade imo. most anyways. the journey is not fun unless you find value in having your social life in wow.

Do you have stocks in blizzard or something?

you're a boring !@#$ing person, you know that? You don't have to put your social life in WoW TO DO ANYTHING. You can be a top 100 raider that spends your weekends partying and the rest of it studying/working only doing 6-7 hours of raiding every week.

You're just not wanting to put the effort in and for that you shouldn't expect anything. It's not a timesink when it's literally the most fun activity the game has had to offer for the last 4-5 years. Maybe try not being anti-social and you'll see what the game really is, not some special event bull%^-* that you can oneshot in 10 mins and then be done with
If your social life is in Wow, then you have bigger issues than a lack of content.
trolls all of you =) allmost feelsl like i disrespected your mothers. i think its time for some of you to try something else. its healthy
19/10/2018 18:28Posted by Chops
trolls all of you =) allmost feelsl like i disrespected your mothers. i think its time for some of you to try something else. its healthy

If you're not entertained......go and do something else? I'm thoroughly enjoying myself still :-)
I am going somewhere else. this is my goodbye process =)

i think its pathetic how some of you hover over these forums defending the game instead of playing it, if its so fun.

if i piss off a couple of fanbois, venting abit i couldnt care less.

and yes i know your happy im leaving etc