Need less people like this

General
Greetings,

I was in a Mythic ToS transmog run, and another priest got the shoulders. We rolled for the item and the leader asked me if he could get it. I said no because i was farming it too, and he kicked me out of the raid before i could get my shoulders.

Watch the pictures.
<snip>

Hope you wont meet people like this.
Cheers
Honestly, i hope he gets a ban for a week

Also you could still trade your shoulders, The person who has them can give them to you if you group up within 2 hours
You can't name and shame on the forums, expect the SS to be removed.
Hope he gets banned and you get your shoulders. This game needs more justice and punishment for players like those.
24/10/2018 16:00Posted by Tokiri
Hope he gets banned and you get your shoulders. This game needs more justice and punishment for players like those.

That has no chance of happening.
Yeah, this game is unfortunately full of asshats like this. Hopefully you'll get the shoulders.
What a dick lol
The other priest is comical too

"give me helm"

Yeah okay bro just gonna hand it right over if you talk to me like that
While i don't think anything will happen sadly, i have to say you need to remove the screenshot link as forum got a "no name and shame etc etc"

The person who got the shoulders as drop ( and didnt need them ) could still trade them to you for 2 hours but well guess he/she gave them to the leader to avoid being kicked them self.

highest chance you got for anything to happen ( what it will be i got no idea ) might be to make a ticket to support.

This is one reason why i kinda like master loot being gone .. so "people" like that can't abuse it.
Using that right click and report option wont do anything, you'll have to open a ticket.

Their mistake was letting you roll on the actual item, which negates his "my raid my rules" statement at the end i think.
24/10/2018 16:07Posted by Solaris
The other priest is comical too

"give me helm"

Yeah okay bro just gonna hand it right over if you talk to me like that

Elthugerino-Ravencrest has joined the raid group.
[Raid] [Elthugerino]: sum

*running to the stone*
typical elitist behavior sadly. People who cant stand other people being lucky and feeling they deserve everything more. Can be observed on the forum daily as well
Aw gosh, you didn't get transmog item you wanted. Cry me a river.
24/10/2018 16:19Posted by Eggs
Using that right click and report option wont do anything, you'll have to open a ticket.

Their mistake was letting you roll on the actual item, which negates his "my raid my rules" statement at the end i think.

It should in this case, both due to letting people roll for the item and also based on how the conversation went. It's clear with the first few messages that the raid was planned as a "roll for items you need as a transmog option" and then when someone didn't comply with the raid leader (or someone who started the group together with the raid leader) it turned to "nah, just kidding, we make the rules here despite what we stated at first".
I think a 3-day ban would be good enough. The raid rolls for a piece of gear, only for him to trump it halfway through by saying 'my raid, my rules'.

I know you're not supposed to name and shame, but I'm taking this clown's name down. I don't want this to happen to me or my friends and the unfortunate reality is he's probably going to go unpunished.
Man this thread is full of 40yo care bears
24/10/2018 16:58Posted by Sárádá
Man this thread is full of 40yo care bears

You must be fun to group up with.
You bet I am
24/10/2018 16:25Posted by Abazul
typical elitist behavior sadly. People who cant stand other people being lucky and feeling they deserve everything more. Can be observed on the forum daily as well

Its !@#$%slap deserving, but elitist.... its the word fom or what.