Stop inflating ilvl to unskilled players

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
As a paying customer of your product, I must get on this angry train that the community is taking, and with good reasons. For sure this is something already pointed out by other members, but like I said in the beginning of the post, I AM, a paying customer, and my individual voice must have a value. "That being said", here is the situation: I'm a mythic raider. And to be a valuable asset of my guild, I must bring the best of my gameplay and gear that I can find, to contribute the most to my group, in order to achieve our common goals. After the "let's kill the Master Loot" fiasco, the "unlucky" players, must use other kinds of content to try to balance out this slot machine fest that is now known by the name Raiding. As a direct consequence doing Mythic Plus and High Rated PVP are the only way out. Since my guild can't provide this kind of aid, I must resort the Mythic Plus system. That means going with PUGs and wish for the best. But instead of wishing for the best loot, I must pray for the individuals that have the SAME item level as mine, to actually perform and understand, what they are supposed to do while in such environment/content. That content being level 8, 9, 10 mythic keystones. "That being said", in average I spend 1h30min in a activity that should be completed around half of the time. This is an exhausting way to spend my time and oxigen. And the reasons behind this problem are PRETTY clear. The inflated item level that players with no skill/knowledge of the game have, is letting them in to harder content, with no clue about what they are doing. If you want to keep this free loot systems in the game, to make these players happy, then make the content easy enough so that we, players with more time investment in the game ( or skilled whatever you way you prefer ), can carry these guys, in a less painfull way. With no doubt I spend more time writing in the chat about the mob abilities and bosses, than doing damage, as I must secure the reward at the end. All this to justify my place among the best players, that my guild has for mythic raiding.

So either you make the content easy, or you change the way the game gives free loot to people that should LEARN how the game its played, and then REWARD the effort they took to improve.

PS: As a side note, I love this game, I play it since it was released in Europe 2005. I never lost my faith in it. We used to make fun of this motto: " Relationships come and go, Epics are Soulbond ". Now, playing a game, that makes me feel apathy, towards the rewards of my time investment, and in the process undermines the relationship between the "noob" and the "neckbeard" is not the experience I signed to pay for.
This game isn't made for a group of players , it's made for masses .
And wow is a casual mmo . they will never go on an elitist concept .

My advice for you is find players of similar skill/ game knowledge and enjoy the game .
got the 395 back and the 385 wrists and im a filthy casual that barely even logs in anymore. yea i guess rng is a !@#$% for some and rewarding for others. oh well... it is what it is
01/11/2018 19:33Posted by Karrisima
got the 395 back and the 385 wrists and im a filthy casual that barely even logs in anymore. yea i guess rng is a !@#$% for some and rewarding for others. oh well... it is what it is

Those items barely make a difference, without them you would be 358 instead of 361, Titanforge accounts for 3 item levels on your gear.

The problem the OP doesn't seem to understand is that the 370+ ilvl gear on clueless people comes from BOOSTING, not titanforging. There are a lot of people buying heroic raids and M10 on a daily basis, more often than not from the very hypocrites who complain about bad players having high ilvl.
All I got from this post was: I’m better than everybody else, dungeons are too hard for me, and I’m too lazy to check if people have done the dungeons on raider.io
02/11/2018 13:22Posted by Massika
All I got from this post was: I’m better than everybody else, dungeons are too hard for me, and I’m too lazy to check if people have done the dungeons on raider.io

It's more like looking at ilvl should already tell if that person is good player instead of checking 3 websites and using addons. I don't understand why they removed master loot. My guild never used it but there are guilds that did so I don't know what was the problem to just leave it there.
Masterloot was abused and was no gauge for a persons skill at all. I’ve seen so many useless guild masters funnelling gear they don’t deserve, it’s a joke. Raider.io is by far the best way of telling a players skill and experience by far.
No one is forcing you to do mythic plus via pugs. If you're in a guild that raids mythic it's likely your members run keys too so go with them...

Also, you can just use progress sites to check if people have previously completed content (8, 9, 10 keys in your case) before inviting them...
You have a hugely inflated sense of grandeur.

Your formatting is also atrocious, that was so painful to read.

I suggest you think real hard about yourself.