Everything wrong in Demo - listed

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
13/11/2018 19:40Posted by Bredil
As a Hunter I was able to shoot while mowing. Not the Auto attack, but the special ones If I began "casting" tthem and then moved, they aborted, but the other way around Mowing and then pressing short cut for sting did make it shoot. Also Auto attack did not Auto attack on rigth click, only after either pressing shortcut for Auto attack or firing a special attakc. (I can't remember if this is as was, I don't think so anyway).

The auto attack works as it did then. Right click activates melee auto-attack which is not relevant for hunters, they needed to click the ranged auto attack button.

The first part I'm not getting very well. It's normal you are able to cast things like serpent sting or arcane shot while moving (but those are instant so that's obvious), unless you are talking about other things (like aimed shot but you couldn't reach that talent on the demo, correct?).
14/11/2018 07:15Posted by Disaya
13/11/2018 18:12Posted by Alagner
Mob names (not to be confused with name plates which are for displaying mob health) can be seen without targeting the mobs.

Example: Zhevra in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9cSwgsbKQ

Yeah? What about it? You do know it is a toggle thing in the interface options right? :)
See topic title.
14/11/2018 13:29Posted by Alagner
14/11/2018 07:15Posted by Disaya

Yeah? What about it? You do know it is a toggle thing in the interface options right? :)
See topic title.

I saw the topic title. That's why I wonder what you mean about the mob names, as I can't see anything wrong with it. It has always been possible to see names of NPCs without having a target on them.
People who are worried there's things on this list that wasn't actually in Vanilla DON'T WORRY. Blizzard will check it against their reference client, PServer mechanics won't make it to classic.

So the more things on the list the better.
14/11/2018 11:26Posted by Kheron
14/11/2018 04:11Posted by Miraine
op is listing a list that's being compiled elsewhere. So don't be rude towards the op for posting it here and keeping it updated.

Are you dim? OP claims in the very title of the thread that all the listed things are "wrong" and need to be "fixed". I don't care if ripped his list elsewhere, the call to action is his. He is an !@#$%^ that lists a lot of things that don't need fixing or more specifically breaking.

I'm not dim but you have a temper problem. They don't read eu forums and this is more information for the community. Jackass.
14/11/2018 11:26Posted by Kheron
14/11/2018 04:11Posted by Miraine
op is listing a list that's being compiled elsewhere. So don't be rude towards the op for posting it here and keeping it updated.

Are you dim? OP claims in the very title of the thread that all the listed things are "wrong" and need to be "fixed". I don't care if ripped his list elsewhere, the call to action is his. He is an !@#$%^ that lists a lot of things that don't need fixing or more specifically breaking.

Instead of acting like a spastic because OP dont have a 100% clear memory of how every mechanic in Vanilla is meant to function, how about we just point out any flaws we see so the OP can correct it? Sounds a lot more productive.