My first encounter with a bad GM

Customer Support
My last ticket, I believe it was handled poorly and disrespectfully.
I have been playing this game for a long time and the customer service has always been exceptional until now.

"You have been playing this game since 2004 I'm sure you can work it out :) "

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to put this criticism
When the ticket is closed, you can leave your feedback about the GM interaction in the survey.
Thank you. I had not marked it as resolved, I will leave my comments there.
Some time ago I also had a very very bad experience with a GM.
Normally when I get in touch with a GM they are nice and chatty and repectful, and try to understand the issue of my problem, however this time the GM felt short tempered and gave me the same answear multiple times like talking to a bot with auto answears.
Never seen this before until recently.
I am curious how you got in touch with an actual Gm. I don't even find any way to open a ticket and actually write something. Only unhelpful platypus standartized buttons to click.
I guess they couldn't help you and thought you might use the internet to find out.
Hello Vanderworth,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our customer support team. As Saneko said, the best place to provide feedback is by filling out the survey provided at the end of the contact, regardless if the feedback is good or not.

If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate in contacting our support team again.