The defenders of Dazar’alor

Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu9_apa6M-Y

An entire army with a snap of his fingers.
Is Bwonsamdi particularly powerful as a Loa? Rezan didn’t pull this kind of stuff....
Well we didn't see the full scope of Rezan's power because he was lured to trap before he could do some bigger ruckus. Rezan was able raze armies on his path and I guess he could do more considering he had upper hand over Bwonsamdi.

I quite like that Bwon is aiding all he can.

But those commens under video are great:

"How's Elune feel about Bwonsamdi making her all bloody"

- "She is just on her period ffs"
- "I wonder how the night elves would explain this to the Alliance."
- "Modah' moon. Why u be doin' whatch u doin'!?"

And :

"That "BWONSAMDIIIII" is never getting old."

Agreed xD.
I love how Bwonsamdi always changes his opinion on the undead when it can benefit the Horde. Who needs character consistency when you can aid the Horde instead? Their Horde bias is immensly clear.
More like benefit Zandalari, y'know their city is being attacked, main army away so they need hands to fight off. He did summoned Spirits too. But I suppose he figured out he could use skeletons too.

But I do wish he could purely use ghost army.
Oh look, more walking corpses.
Just rename the Horde to Scourge please. And give me the option to leave.
You can't blame it on Horde though. This is the order of Rastakhan and Bwonsamdi assisted him best he could to defend the city.
If it wouldn't be for Alliance attacking them and luring main army away it wouldn't happen, since Bwonsamdi himself isn't found of undead.
I love how Bwonsamdi always changes his opinion on the undead when it can benefit himself.

Fixed.

Bwonsamdi doesn't mind using undead when it benefits him. He doesn't like it when others do it.

This isn't even the first time he does this. Here he just does it on a bigger scale.
11/11/2018 09:01Posted by Zarao
Is Bwonsamdi particularly powerful as a Loa? Rezan didn’t pull this kind of stuff....

Not really, you bully him a bit during Rastakhan encounter and then he just flies away.
11/11/2018 13:22Posted by Northgrave
11/11/2018 09:01Posted by Zarao

Not really, you bully him a bit during Rastakhan encounter and then he just flies away.

Meh convenience of raid encounter, Bwonsamdi was able to kill group of blood trolls with handwave.

Krag'wa was eating alive armies, Kimbul made entire Naga invasion run in fear.

So I am of opinion that it had to be dumbed down to make Rastakhan's death even possible.
11/11/2018 13:22Posted by Northgrave

Meh convenience of raid encounter, Bwonsamdi was able to kill group of blood trolls with handwave.

So I am of opinion that it had to be dumbed down to make Rastakhan's death even possible.

Sounds oddly familiar to some other godlike beings in a certain forest that was being razed...

Sounds oddly familiar to some other godlike beings in a certain forest that was being razed...

Nope, not at all.
Besides anything powerful can be killed or beaten.
You just need to gather a bunch of world saviors.
11/11/2018 16:56Posted by Durlan

If anything this saved Bwonsamdis life because if he would have stayed then the Alliance adventurers would have killed him. Probably. Very likely.
11/11/2018 17:05Posted by Keydiam
If anything this saved Bwonsamdis life because if he would have stayed then the Alliance adventurers would have killed him. Probably. Very likely.

I'd use Enslave Undead on him, as far as I'm concerned I'm the stronger death being.
11/11/2018 16:56Posted by Durlan

I'm pretty sure that Bwonsamdi can leave at any moment he wishes.
also he can summon a blood moon.
does that mean Azeroth has 3 moons now?
I think Bwon's opinion on using undead is similar to Malygos's opinion on magic; lesser beings are not worthy of it, and only they, as gods of death and magic respectively, can handle such power.
11/11/2018 19:44Posted by Ashval
I think Bwon's opinion on using undead is similar to Malygos's opinion on magic; lesser beings are not worthy of it, and only they, as gods of death and magic respectively, can handle such power.

Yeh exactly this as well as him being okay with it as long as it benefits him, double standard af :P
11/11/2018 18:34Posted by Northgrave

I'd use Enslave Undead on him, as far as I'm concerned I'm the stronger death being.

You aren't.

11/11/2018 19:44Posted by Ashval

I look at it the other way, he is the Loa of Death, he takes spirits that are going to him, they're in his dominion and his servants.
He being their patron has the right to summon them at the time of need. And that was a big deal - their city was being attacked. They got raised to defend it and aid the living ones. But once their servitude is done they return to his realm, they're not staying in this condition like the Scourge or Sylvanas creations.

Bwonsamdi is caretaker of troll souls, he has a "license" to do it right, and he does.
His undead won't be staying in the living realm for long, unlike scourge and forsaken. He is not breaking the balance.

LK nad sylv were imposing undeath on others.
11/11/2018 10:31Posted by Darvingar
I love how Bwonsamdi always changes his opinion on the undead when it can benefit the Horde. Who needs character consistency when you can aid the Horde instead? Their Horde bias is immensly clear.

Please post on your Alliance main instead of pretending to be a Horde player. Your bias is immensely clear.

Bwomsandi doesn’t like other people playing with undeath because it deprives him of his souls. He’s fine with raising his own since he gets the souls back once he’s done.

And he isn’t helping the Horde here, he’s helping Rastakhan. Who he signed a deal with. Did you expect him to just not show up or something?

He reaffirms that he doesn’t like Sylvanas in 8.1. Because once she raises the dead it means he can’t get their souls.

Maybe you should get out of Boralus and try look up the BfA horde lore instead of whining about bias every single time you post.
You aren't.

We will see when the raid releases.