The defenders of Dazar’alor

Story
11/11/2018 21:15Posted by Northgrave
You aren't.

We will see when the raid releases.

Raid proves nothing, Bwonsamdi is ancient being capable of one shotting those in sight of him. You should be lucky that for raid convenience you're not instant killed.
11/11/2018 21:21Posted by Zakkaru
Raid proves nothing, Bwonsamdi is ancient being capable of one shotting those in sight of him. You should be lucky that for raid convenience you're not instant killed.

Well there is a mechanic in the raid where he just insta-kills you if you mess up. I dunno' if it makes it better or worse knowing that xd.
11/11/2018 19:19Posted by Durlan
I'm pretty sure that Bwonsamdi can leave at any moment he wishes.
also he can summon a blood moon.
does that mean Azeroth has 3 moons now?

Rule of cool.
11/11/2018 09:01Posted by Zarao
An entire army with a snap of his fingers.

still lost
11/11/2018 21:15Posted by Northgrave

We will see when the raid releases.

There are more ancient beings who can do that, yet we fight them all and win!

Bwonsamdi is just another name on the list of thing who should be undefeatable and still gets defeated!
12/11/2018 07:19Posted by Moridunum
There are more ancient beings who can do that, yet we fight them all and win!

We all know that the most powerful being in all of World of Warcraft is Nathanos. The only reason why he will lose in Darkshore is because he only uses like 15% of his power. As soon as he pulls out a katana the universe will be doomed.

Regardless and to add something to the topic: I don't see this as a big deal. Rastakhan still dies in the end. So, this doesn't really do anything really outside of maybe slowing down the Alliance.
12/11/2018 12:47Posted by Keydiam
We all know that the most powerful being in all of World of Warcraft is Nathanos.

you mean naTHANOS.

"In time, you will know what it is like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, but to fail all the same"

-naTHANOS, when fighting Tyrande and Malfurion at Darkshore.