You know its bad when a Pizza company is mocking you...

General
https://www.pcgamesn.com/diablo-immortal-dominos-pizza

Domino’s delivering savage bants to blizzard...
You know, the funny thing is, everyone I talked with who actually git to play the game at Blizzcon says its a pretty good game and pretty fun to play...

And every Gamplay Video I see the people are having fun too.

And then of course there is the comment section, where people cry "sellouts" because they didnt say the gameplay they clearly enjoyed is !@#$ to please the crying sheeps...

Oh and, by the way, Diablo Forum is that way:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/
If its a good game then go and play Crusaders of Light.
Its the same game~
"You're not in Azeroth any more."

Remember that. Who's laughing now.

I'm sure Blizzard will survive.

Diablo Immortal will make hundreds of millions of dollars worldwide.
12/11/2018 21:03Posted by Xemeron
You know, the funny thing is, everyone I talked with who actually git to play the game at Blizzcon says its a pretty good game and pretty fun to play...

And then of course there is the comment section, where people cry "sellouts" because they didnt say the gameplay they clearly enjoyed is !@#$ to please the crying sheeps...

All mobile games are fun to play for five minutes lol. The only mobile game I still play regularly is called wheel of death, you literally throw knifes to try an pop balloons on a wheel of death. It passes a few minutes whilst waiting for the bus and needs no internet cos it's so old lol. All the others have had their five minutes of play and been abandoned.

Name your mobile game that you've played for a long time?

Hearthstone
12/11/2018 21:12Posted by Nefaryas

Roller Coaster Tycoon and Baldurs Gate
12/11/2018 21:03Posted by Xemeron

Can you shill out? You don't need to play it. All I had to see was the gameplay video. Absolutely horrible.
12/11/2018 21:21Posted by Casseh
Absolutely horrible.

Why?
12/11/2018 21:12Posted by Jesi
If its a good game then go and play Crusaders of Light.
Its the same game~

Didnt read more stupid stuff than this from silly salty Diablo Fanboys to be honest.
did you guys see that they announced aion 2 and blade&souls 2 ... both mobile games ...

companies never learn .. they are going to flood that market just like they did with battle royales and they wonder why the profits didn't reach expectations when there was simply too many to choose from lol.. companies = idiots.
Eh i watched wellknown diablo players and they all said DI sucked, plus there are pictures of emptiness..

I hope WoW gets the same * treatment.

Instead of a new expansion, a mobile Warcraft run game gets announced.
12/11/2018 21:39Posted by Pixelbear
companies = idiots.

Coming from one of the "Mobile Games suck, all, I mean I never gave them a chance, but the Herd says they suck so I say it too" Sheeps...
12/11/2018 21:43Posted by Ghazpeshi
Eh i watched wellknown diablo players and they all said DI sucked, plus there are pictures of emptiness..

I hope WoW gets the same * treatment.

Instead of a new expansion, a mobile Warcraft run game gets announced.

Only if it looks and plays like runescape mobile. Ohhh the eyestrain, not sure how I got past the tutorial before giving up lololol
12/11/2018 21:24Posted by Xemeron
12/11/2018 21:21Posted by Casseh
Absolutely horrible.

Why?

It's nothing like Diablo, that simple (and mobile). No more explanation needed. If you fail to understand that then you probably haven't played any Diablo games before.
12/11/2018 21:43Posted by Xemeron
12/11/2018 21:39Posted by Pixelbear
companies = idiots.

Coming from one of the "Mobile Games suck, all, I mean I never gave them a chance, but the Herd says they suck so I say it too" Sheeps...

nah i don't claim mobile sucks im calling them all idiots cause they are all flooding the market with game releases .. not all of them will perform well if they do that.. mobile gaming could be good .. but the companies are being greedy idiots :)
12/11/2018 21:49Posted by Casseh
It's nothing like Diablo,

Its a Dungeon Crawler, you click on stuff to make stuff happen...

Looks exactly like I remember Diablo 2.

What exactly is "like Diablo" meaning for you?

This post was sponsored by Blizzard Entertainment™.

Fixed that for you.
the way i see it currently is there seems to be a massive number of greedy companies all turning their backs on console and pc gaming right now ... we account for 50% of the gaming community world wide combined..

someone should really jump in while they have their backs turned and poach us with a surprise pc game .. that's real tactics. im waiting for it to happen

EDIT: just to add .. a lot of pc gamers are also console gamers .... we pay for both sides
12/11/2018 22:01Posted by Aeula
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, cause noone could possibly have a different opinion than you have, right?