You know its bad when a Pizza company is mocking you...

General
And every Gamplay Video I see the people are having fun too.

And then of course there is the comment section, where people cry "sellouts" because they didnt say the gameplay they clearly enjoyed is [removed] to please the crying sheeps...

You'll find that a lot these days. The average person doesn't appear to be able to make decisions themselves anymore, they need to watch someone else speak about something who is judged to be the 'expert opinion' and then without critical voice, they follow like sheep.
12/11/2018 21:59Posted by Xemeron
12/11/2018 21:49Posted by Casseh
It's nothing like Diablo,

Its a Dungeon Crawler, you click on stuff to make stuff happen...

Looks exactly like I remember Diablo 2.

What exactly is "like Diablo" meaning for you?

Wow, this is the most ignorant post i've seen this year, bravo to you!

This is "I'm talking absolute pure horse!@#$ about something I know absolutely nothing about" personified

Diablo wasn't loved for being a dungeon crawler, Diablo was loved for its depth and intricacy. Something phone games always lack in absolute buckets and spades.
12/11/2018 22:07Posted by Xemeron
12/11/2018 22:01Posted by Aeula
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, cause noone could possibly have a different opinion than you have, right?

Of course, it's just your opinion is that you need to defend a small indie company like Blizzard against the big bad consumers. Sorry if I don't find that sincere.
The problem is that Diablo games are simply not made for small screens and I can assure you not everyone has 8-10 inch tablets for the game to play right.
I, personally, am not sure how they could even do DI without dumbing down the action itself, so that a smartphone can handle it, and if that happens - well, it ain't really Diablo.
Besides, ActiBli$$ard wouldn't have received such hatred if they actually made the game to come for PC/console afterwards, but they had to just dig their graves right then and there on that stage and divebomb inside with the loudest fanfare...
12/11/2018 22:13Posted by Annallusion
Diablo wasn't loved for being a dungeon crawler, Diablo was loved for its depth and intricacy.

What exactly was deep about Diablo 2?

Dude, i played Diablo 2 religiously, and the most complex part was combining 4 items in the horadrims cube for Khalim's Will. Thats was already the hight of complexity.

Everything else was "look around till you find the stuff to click on, maybe after killing some boss monster first or clicking on something else.
12/11/2018 22:15Posted by Aeula
Of course, it's just your opinion is that you need to defend a small indie company like Blizzard against the big bad consumers. Sorry if I don't find that sincere.

Im defending myself here.

Because ever since that announcement came out and my first reaction was "well, that looks nice", people like you been giving me %^-* all the time.

Other than you, I actually played some mobile games like Baldurs Gate or Rollercoaster Tycoon, and can actually make a qualified statement that mobile doesnt mean bad. Actually for a simplistic game like the Diablo franchise, Mobile can do very good.

But people like you dont care, you most likely never gave mobile games a chance since they dont fit your elitist PC gamer master race view or whatever!
Xemeron is in the right here, but you people keep being petty, it suits you.
12/11/2018 22:27Posted by Xemeron

Because ever since that announcement came out and my first reaction was "well, that looks nice", people like you been giving me %^-* all the time.

Other than you, I actually played some mobile games like Baldurs Gate or Rollercoaster Tycoon, and can actually make a qualified statement that mobile doesnt mean bad. Actually for a simplistic game like the Diablo franchise, Mobile can do very good.

But people like you dont care, you most likely never gave mobile games a chance since they dont fit your elitist PC gamer master race view or whatever!

It's a cashgrab copy/paste game that removes everything from Diablo that made it diablo, including all of it's mature themes, to appeal to the Chinese audience at the expense of actual fans.

Games like that don't deserve a chance. It's a sign of Blizzard losing touch with their community.
12/11/2018 22:27Posted by Xemeron

So I'm an elitist for having different taste in games to you?

Wew blimey!

Next time ill ask to not have different tastes to you, oh master of gaming, A thousand shames on me for not enjoying mobile games and voicing an opinion.
12/11/2018 22:33Posted by Aeula
removes everything from Diablo that made it diablo

Everyone keeps saying that, but when I ask what that is, they suddendly go silent.

Ok, you miss the gore? what else?
12/11/2018 22:37Posted by Xemeron

Everyone keeps saying that, but when I ask what that is, they suddendly go silent.

It's not just the gore, it's the very core of the story itself. All that plus the dumbed down gameplay, levels which are created in a way differently to other diablo titles etc... You can find plenty of videos on the topic if you step outside your Blizzard bubble.

Diablo was loved for its depth of play, the intricacies of the stat system and such, every extra stat counted and it took time to get them. it was grindy but rewarded you greatly for it that on top of the atmosphere. There are scores and scores of reviews and youtube vids gushing over it, if you acctually took the time to see what the fans say you wouldn't be sat here wondering why the franchise is so adored and how a mobile game would automatically ring alarm bells to its fans...
12/11/2018 22:34Posted by Annallusion
A thousand shames on me for not enjoying mobile games and voicing an opinion.

Let me just ask you one question:

Have you ever gave any mobile game (GAME not a timewaster app like Candycrush) a chance, or do you just say mobile games are bad because thats the popular opinion?

Everythig has to go, it's very odd that exactly the witch doctor is missing. See China's WoW there is your information, no:

-Blood
-Skeletons and/or skulls
-Any form of nudity (whatever the context is)
-Gore
-Any mature theme because it has to be PG
-Not too dark, gritty and ghotic
-No more references to satanic rituals and the like...

Come on it's Diablo it's litterally translated to Devil. Removing all of that is like outlawing rugby and introducing sarcastaball and cleaming it's the same but just less violent.

Aside from this it isn't the same as DIII is with aiming with a mouse and using your keybinds, D:I: Stop, select spell, aim spell area and click spell again to use it.
12/11/2018 22:46Posted by Annallusion
Diablo was loved for its depth of play, the intricacies of the stat system and such, every extra stat counted and it took time to get them. it was grindy but rewarded you greatly for it that on top of the atmosphere.

And this cant be in a mobile game why exactly?

And if your argument is "Well, it wasnt in the Beta", this whole stuff also wasnt in the Diablo 3 Beta back then.

Because you know... its a Beta created for the sole purpose of showing the basic gameplay.

Honestly, if you really think mobile games cant have depth and Stats and stuff like this, and yes I know I repeat myself but its one of my favorite games ever, go and check out Baldurs Gate enhanced edition, then come back and tell me mobile games cant have a deep and complex attribute system or atmosphere...
Cows.

So... many... cows...
12/11/2018 22:48Posted by Xemeron
12/11/2018 22:34Posted by Annallusion
A thousand shames on me for not enjoying mobile games and voicing an opinion.

Let me just ask you one question:

Have you ever gave any mobile game (GAME not a timewaster app like Candycrush) a chance, or do you just say mobile games are bad because thats the popular opinion?

I have and i find them shallow, repetitive and boring.
12/11/2018 22:51Posted by Destruct
-Blood
-Skeletons and/or skulls
-Any form of nudity (whatever the context is)
-Gore
-Any mature theme because it has to be PG
-Not too dark, gritty and ghotic
-No more references to satanic rituals and the like...

Come on it's Diablo it's litterally translated to Devil. Removing all of that is like outlawing rugby and introducing sarcastaball and cleaming it's the same but just less violent.

Ok, I would like a source for the claim that all of these will not be in the game. Actually, the last three, because honestly, the first three lost its magic for me long ago.

12/11/2018 22:51Posted by Annallusion
I have and i find them shallow, repetitive and boring.

Which one did you play?
Ok, I would like a source for the claim that all of these will not be in the game. Actually, the last three, because honestly, the first three lost its magic for me long ago.
It's litterally Chinese law, this constantly asking for a source is tiring. They are so afraid games will corrupt people they don't even allow proper zombies in movies or games.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1278136-Difference-Between-WoW-in-China-and-WoW-in-US/page2

This neither looks like a skeletal nor zombie warrior, just a human with grey skin, hunchback and red eyes...

https://www.themarysue.com/wrath-of-the-lich-king-china-censorship/

Best example.
12/11/2018 23:02Posted by Destruct
It's litterally Chinese law, this constantly asking for a source is tiring. They are so afraid games will corrupt people they don't even allow proper zombies in movies or games.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1278136-Difference-Between-WoW-in-China-and-WoW-in-US/page2

This neither looks like a skeletal nor zombie warrior, just a human with grey skin, hunchback and red eyes...

https://www.themarysue.com/wrath-of-the-lich-king-china-censorship/

Best example.

So? then they will just regionalise it like they did with WoW