You know its bad when a Pizza company is mocking you...

General
Tbh I've played some pretty deep mobile games like Broken Age, Life is Strange, Syberia, and there's a whole bunch of Telltale games which are story focused.

But nothing beats slashing cows over and over and over and over until all youmoo-moo moo, moo, moo-moo moo, moo, moo-moo-moo.
12/11/2018 22:54Posted by Xemeron
12/11/2018 22:51Posted by Destruct
-Blood
-Skeletons and/or skulls
-Any form of nudity (whatever the context is)
-Gore
-Any mature theme because it has to be PG
-Not too dark, gritty and ghotic
-No more references to satanic rituals and the like...

Come on it's Diablo it's litterally translated to Devil. Removing all of that is like outlawing rugby and introducing sarcastaball and cleaming it's the same but just less violent.

Ok, I would like a source for the claim that all of these will not be in the game. Actually, the last three, because honestly, the first three lost its magic for me long ago.

12/11/2018 22:51Posted by Annallusion
I have and i find them shallow, repetitive and boring.

Which one did you play?

I don't remember, I don't exactly make an effort to remember games I don't like. Besides that why does it matter? I tried it and it wasn't for me and I'm not going to plug hundreds of pounds into a smartphone I otherwise don't need just to retry mobile gaming because blizzard is making one.
Honestly, if people like most Blizzard Hateboys were in charge of innovation, we wouldnt even have home PC games at all...
12/11/2018 21:03Posted by Xemeron
You know, the funny thing is, everyone I talked with who actually git to play the game at Blizzcon says its a pretty good game and pretty fun to play...

And every Gamplay Video I see the people are having fun too.

And then of course there is the comment section, where people cry "sellouts" because they didnt say the gameplay they clearly enjoyed is !@#$ to please the crying sheeps...

Oh and, by the way, Diablo Forum is that way:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/
Shilling Intensifies
12/11/2018 23:27Posted by Xemeron
Honestly, if people like most Blizzard Hateboys were in charge of innovation, we wouldnt even have home PC games at all...

And if all Blizzard fangirls were like you, we wouldn't have home PC games at all either. They'd just move exclusively to mobile pumping out mediocre trash to the masses.
12/11/2018 21:03Posted by Xemeron
You know, the funny thing is, everyone I talked with who actually git to play the game at Blizzcon says its a pretty good game and pretty fun to play...

And every Gamplay Video I see the people are having fun too.

And then of course there is the comment section, where people cry "sellouts" because they didnt say the gameplay they clearly enjoyed is !@#$ to please the crying sheeps...

was the name Shillmeron already taken on your server or are you trying to win some shill of the year award ?

every time I read one of your comments on basically any threat ever I feel stepping on Lego stones without shoes.

whats with that ?
12/11/2018 23:45Posted by Hyperbruh
was the name Shillmeron already taken on your server or are you trying to win some shill of the year award ?

every time I read one of your comments on basically any threat ever I feel stepping on Lego stones without shoes.

whats with that ?

Honestly... I have no idea... mostly because I have no idea what Shill is.

I am just a guy who waits to see something before making an opinion about.
12/11/2018 23:49Posted by Xemeron
I am just a guy who waits to see something before making an opinion about.

I think pretty much everyone "saw" that this was the the most obvious way of saying " we don't care about developing a really good game, we just want to get the most money with the least amount of effort."
12/11/2018 23:54Posted by Hyperbruh
I think pretty much everyone "saw" that this was the the most obvious way of saying " we don't care about developing a really good game, we just want to get the most money with the least amount of effort."

No, thats what you assume based on the fact that mobile games are not popular.

I haw the Beta gameplay, and didnt see much difference to the Gamescon Diablo 3 demo or the core gameplay of Diablo 2, so I am willing to give Blizzard the benefit of a doubt until I actually know enough about the game to make a qualified decision about my opinion on it.

And no, just casue its mobile doesnt make it bad.