+375 ilvl and cannot get in groups

Dungeons & Raids
As soon as people see my class i get declined , its enough that RIO destroyed the game , now blizz not caring is just make me wanna quit
R.io didn't destroy the game, it made it better than miles and it showed last week. Everyone got boosted by the easy week to ~1.7k, so now score is completely irrelevant, people at 1.5k++ are the same as 1.1k people. So, how were the runs last week, then? Brutal, I got so mad in a KR run with people not knowing what to do that my chest started to hurt.

Imagine going to a +17 KR and not knowing what to do.
This is why RIO should be removed , specially that retarded score system , must o pay others to boost me so that people invite me to a group ????

This killed the soul and fun of doing Dungeons
I wouldn't like a 110 mage in my group too.
It's rather hard to help you or sympathise with you when you post from a 110 alt.....
Ilvl just means nothing. I have seen people who have not even killed any mythic boss and no high pvp rating, but run around in 380 average.
but even that does not help you, when being a garbage player. you can luck your way up there with retardforging, but when the skill is not there, it wont help you.
14/11/2018 22:52Posted by Varileztra
Ilvl just means nothing. I have seen people who have not even killed any mythic boss and no high pvp rating, but run around in 380 average.
but even that does not help you, when being a garbage player. you can luck your way up there with retardforging, but when the skill is not there, it wont help you.

Whats wrong with 380 avg without mythic kills? In mythic you get 385 drop so they are still below mythic level.