horde lower number of characters (horde only please)

Story
with the death of garrosh vol'jin the high age of saurfang and eitrigg and everything indicates that we wil lose sylvanas maybe nathanos to. I would say we are running out.
i see garona and lilian voss present in bfa as a symptoms of that.
and blizzard tendency to kill more horde characters then there create

i am will worry about the horde future

what do you think about this dilemma?
You’ve left out Rexxar

But I think the only character at risk of death is Sylvanas, and recent interviews are diminishing that completely.

Quite clear they will go with a !@#$ty redemption ark for someone who can not be redeemed.
You're not the boss of me.
14/11/2018 17:26Posted by Owlsong
You're not the boss of me.

Aren’t we rebellious
I fully expect the majority of Horde posters in this place to tell you that you are in a much better situation than the Alliance, which leadership isn't even multi-racial at all, and is only comprised of the same Human characters.
14/11/2018 17:25Posted by Telriem
Quite clear they will go with a !@#$ty redemption ark for someone who can not be redeemed.

You sound angry for some reason but I think you should be pretty much happy about it...you know that for faction balance if Sylvanas dies, either Anduin or Jaina (the poster-girls of the Alliance) will have to die as well? They ain't going to kill off Sylvanas alone in a faction war for balance...

So better safe than sorry... better everyone is redeemed than everyone is dead.
*dabs in your horde only thread*
Also, the Alliance loses cities, horde characters. Reminder that we lost Southshore, Gilneas, Darnassus, Lor'danel and others. Horde lost Taurajo and Undercity and.. Taurajo. Horde players always fail to mention that.
14/11/2018 17:29Posted by Northgrave
Reminder that we lost Southshore, Gilneas, Darnassus, Lor'danel and others. Horde lost Taurajo and Undercity and.. Taurajo. Horde players always fail to mention that.

Because the story is made up of LORE characters, not cities...that in the case of the Horde are just mostly villages or fortresses anyway, not true cities.
14/11/2018 17:29Posted by Northgrave
*dabs in your horde only thread*
Also, the Alliance loses cities, horde characters. Reminder that we lost Southshore, Gilneas, Darnassus, Lor'danel and others. Horde lost Taurajo and Undercity and.. Taurajo. Horde players always fail to mention that.

Pretty much this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9ws5gg/horde_players_when_alliance_players_questioning/

By the way, this Horde player is right:

They wouldn't even give you Taurajo, really. You meet the guy who ordered it and all he talks about is how bad he feels about it. The alliance isn't allowed to do bad things even when they do bad things
14/11/2018 17:29Posted by Sylvianna

You sound angry for some reason but I think you should be pretty much happy about it...you know that for faction balance if Sylvanas dies, either Anduin or Jaina (the poster-girls of the Alliance) will have to die as well? They ain't going to kill off Sylvanas alone in a faction war for balance...

So better safe than sorry... better everyone is redeemed than everyone is dead.

Anduin won’t die

Either way I’d gladly trade off anybody so long as Sylvanas dies and we get proper justice.
14/11/2018 17:31Posted by Sylvianna

Because the story is made up of LORE characters, not cities...that in the case of the Horde are just mostly villages or fortresses anyway, not true cities.

And Alliance loses characters to neutrality so what? I don't see any Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces Khadgar or Protector of the Forest Cenarius even though they should be doing something. Even Magni wasn't spared this cruel fate.
14/11/2018 17:33Posted by Northgrave
And Alliance loses characters to neutrality so what? I don't see any Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces Khadgar or Protector of the Forest Cenarius even though they should be doing something. Even Magni wasn't spared this cruel fate.

They are neutralish but still leaning Alliance. Still better than dead, overall.
You’ve left out Rexxar

But I think the only character at risk of death is Sylvanas, and recent interviews are diminishing that completely.

i am asking for horde thought on this not alliance so would you be nice for ones.
They may not killing her but she will not be considered a horde characters
14/11/2018 17:35Posted by Sylanna
You’ve left out Rexxar

i am asking for horde thought on this not alliance so would you be nice for ones.

Actually I play both factions and love specific parts of the Horde, just don’t see why I should have to change the character I post on purely to keep you happy.
14/11/2018 17:35Posted by Sylanna

That problem too. If she survives and steps down from Warchief, it's likely she will leave the Horde so it's a character loss anyway. Maybe she even goes and works for Bolvar or build a new (playable?) undead faction that becomes an enemy of the Horde, so that's worse. While Anduin or Velen will remain Alliance for sure of course, as showed in that future about old Anduin.
14/11/2018 17:33Posted by Northgrave
14/11/2018 17:31Posted by Sylvianna

neutral characters can return to factions se malfurion dead can not
14/11/2018 17:34Posted by Sylvianna
They are neutralish but still leaning Alliance. Still better than dead, overall.

Not really, being neutral is worse, since it ruins everything their characters once stood for. Also, another thing Alliance loses is concepts, just so the mud hut faction doesn't have to live in mud huts.

Paladins come to mind, or the best example, Dalaran. A former human kingdom turned neutral just because horde has no cities so we have to share. And, I'm not a night elf fan, but Horde even has wardens now, that even angers me and I hate elves.

And then you have horde fans who probably play a paladin, hearth the Dalaran every other day and then come online and say "lul Alliance so boring". Yeah of course we are because everything nice we have has to be shared, elsewise the people who claim to love their underdog mud hut faction because it's "so cool" get mad because they live in mud huts and are underdogs.
14/11/2018 17:43Posted by Northgrave
14/11/2018 17:34Posted by Sylvianna

Not really, being neutral is worse, since it ruins everything their characters once stood for. Also, another thing Alliance loses is concepts, just so the mud hut faction doesn't have to live in mud huts.

Paladins come to mind, or the best example, Dalaran. A former human kingdom turned neutral just because horde has no cities so we have to share. And, I'm not a night elf fan, but Horde even has wardens now, that even angers me and I hate elves.

And then you have horde fans who probably play a paladin, hearth the Dalaran every other day and then come online and say "lul Alliance so boring". Yeah of course we are because everything nice we have has to be shared, elsewise the people who claim to love their underdog mud hut faction because it's "so cool" get mad because they live in mud huts and are underdogs.

i would love have my own cities but that is too much for blizzard