horde lower number of characters (horde only please)

Story
14/11/2018 23:46Posted by Telriem
14/11/2018 23:38Posted by Izzifix
The orcs have no real faction leader, though. I'd go for one of those first, then that guy/gal can be established as a leader in that role first.

Saurfang

Eitrigg

Rexxar (although mok’nathal)

Warchief Rexxar let's go!
14/11/2018 22:51Posted by Halasibel
This thread needs some help.

BWONSAMDIIII!!!!

14/11/2018 22:52Posted by Araphant

WE HAD A DEAAAAAAAL!

This never gets old <3
i'm so gonna miss it once ol'Rasty kicks the bucket.

Someone also noticed that Poor Bwon gets yelled at alot

Rezan: Bwonsamdiiiiiiiii!
Rastakhan: Bwonsamdiiiiiiii!!!
Me at graveyard: Bwonsamdiiiiiii!

Poor Bwon gonna become deaf one day.

But on topic, it's really sad how little characters Horde has left indeed.
Whatever happens with Sylvanas I hope the next thing Horde will get would be surge of new fresh characters, they're really needed because currently rooster is laughable.
especially when you look at original 3 founding races. That is really sad picture.
14/11/2018 17:24Posted by Sylanna
what do you think about this dilemma?

You'll get + 4 characters in 8.1.

Undead Praudmur.
Undead Delaryn.
Undead Sira (has more years in story that the trolls king).
Undead Larosh.
15/11/2018 07:05Posted by Призраклеса

You'll get + 4 characters in 8.1.

Undead Praudmur.
Undead Delaryn.
Undead Sira (has more years in story that the trolls king).
Undead Larosh.
Trash chars, all of them.
with the death of garrosh vol'jin the high age of saurfang and eitrigg and everything indicates that we wil lose sylvanas maybe nathanos to. I would say we are running out.
i see garona and lilian voss present in bfa as a symptoms of that.
and blizzard tendency to kill more horde characters then there create

i am will worry about the horde future

They should kill some Alliance characters to balance it out.
My suggestion would be everyone who uses the word "Honor", or some form of sentence that implies we'd be as bad as Y if we do X.

14/11/2018 17:29Posted by Northgrave
*dabs in your horde only thread*
Also, the Alliance loses cities, horde characters. Reminder that we lost Southshore, Gilneas, Darnassus, Lor'danel and others. Horde lost Taurajo and Undercity and.. Taurajo. Horde players always fail to mention that.

They should destroy some Horde settlements to balance it out.
I heard the Ghostlands and Quel'Thalas are in dire need of a revamp! There ain't no easier form of revamp than to drop them nukies <3
with the death of garrosh vol'jin the high age of saurfang and eitrigg and everything indicates that we wil lose sylvanas maybe nathanos to. I would say we are running out.
i see garona and lilian voss present in bfa as a symptoms of that.
and blizzard tendency to kill more horde characters then there create

i am will worry about the horde future

They should kill some Alliance characters to balance it out.
My suggestion would be everyone who uses the word "Honor", or some form of sentence that implies we'd be as bad as Y if we do X.<3

i would rather have more horde characters then killing alliance one
have no desire to take what alliance like away
15/11/2018 08:52Posted by Sylanna

I hate the fact that Rastakhan is being lost. I'll respect to a healer during the raid, because I seriously don't want to hit him at least :'(

BWONSAMDIIII!!!!

A lot of us don't like these boring, overpowered, morally good characters.
The Horde constantly complains about Baine, so why do you think we would enjoy our leaders who are pretty much all a blue copy of Baine???

I can of course only speak for myself, but I'd rather have an underpowered morally questionable Leader than all these boring powerhouses...

If there was an option to trade all of our leaders in for another Garithos, I would do it in a heartbeat.
I think it's a main problem for both Alliance and Horde that they rely to much of heroes from Warcraft 3 like Sylvanas,Tyrande,Malfurion,Jaina etc without fleshing them out.
They don't know what to do with them anymore so ethier they go bat crazy and hating opposite faction or all life hating murderer killing enemies and friendlys.
There is not enough new characters that built up on through the many expansions.
Ethier they are so new and just used in one expansion and or die before fleshed out.
For one who played since vanilla could see Sylvanas go the route she is now already than.
She was researching a god damn kill all life plauge already than.
If the Horde had balls they would had stopped here already than or atleast permanent after the Wrathgate incident.
Yes openly it was all Putress and Varthimatras but Sylvanas began the research of that plauge.
Now when they start killing of heroes mostly horde they don't have enough younger and new heroes fleshed out to step in.
We need heroes on Horde side but Sylvanas is not one of them. I know she is going Kerrigan route but I don't want her to have any redemption arc. Redemption is for those that see their errors and mistakes,Sylvanas sees only herself.
I want her dead or leave for her death faction than she could do whatever evil she wants without involving the horde.

She can join Kel'thuzud he is out there somewhere probably ploting and scheming trying to surpass Arthas.
If he not already taken her body in possession?
She should have walked out as a hero after Arthas death as that was all she lived for and left the leadership of the forsaken to another. That ship has sailed now,as she tried to commit suicide and went madder than before by hating all life instead.
15/11/2018 09:12Posted by Halasibel

I hate the fact that Rastakhan is being lost. I'll respect to a healer during the raid, because I seriously don't want to hit him at least :'(

BWONSAMDIIII!!!!

It's repeat of Nazgrim encounter - another char as a raid boss I wish to never fight to begin with :/