Randomly getting out of combat

Arenas
I got like 5 times randomly sapped after a short CC. Trinkited a blind right away, got sapped, got sapped after a 4 sec stun, and after a 5 sec fear.

Doesn't CC put you into combat anymore?
Your incap dont trigger combat. So if you going for incap and you havent done anything 2 secs before a good rogue will just sap you.
Thats not the problem. I'm healing my partner thats in combat, they cc me for a couple seconds, and i get sapped afterwards.

That shouldn't be possible.
If hes caught in smokebomb and you move in, you will be sapped. Hit the enemy healer with smth while on your way. 6 Secs without healing puts you out of combat. maybe you just dont notice.
Thats not the case.

I'm healing my partner, like activaly channeling soothing mist. I get blinded, trinkit it right away and got sapped.

Same thing happened with a half kidney (which is completely wierd) and fear from the priest.

And I have noticed it outside getting sapped as well. Randomly dropping out of combat when I was healing my partner that was in combat like 2 seconds ago.

Never had these problems before this week, but it has happened like 5 times this weekend, where I just get randomly sapped.
14/10/2018 20:09Posted by Rychi
Thats not the case.

I'm healing my partner, like activaly channeling soothing mist. I get blinded, trinkit it right away and got sapped.

Same thing happened with a half kidney (which is completely wierd) and fear from the priest.

And I have noticed it outside getting sapped as well. Randomly dropping out of combat when I was healing my partner that was in combat like 2 seconds ago.

Never had these problems before this week, but it has happened like 5 times this weekend, where I just get randomly sapped.

same problem
Sap bug?
Soothing mist does not keep you in combat. Only initial heal will trigger combat.

Combat drop after 5 seconds so its possible to sap even after 4 sec cc. After many many games havent noticed even 1 random combat drop.
Most likely sap bug, no point listening to rogues trying to defend it either and blizz refuses to acknowledge it exists in the first place.
Try to be nelf rdruid and get sapped spamming healing and dot on enemies, only because rogue vanish or shadowmeld and nelf drop random combat.
Actually I noticed random combat drop. Yesterday played as boomkin in 3s was actively dotting players and saw my combat randomly dropped. No, I wasn't cc'ed or smth before I dropped combat it just randomly happened, I was actively spamming moonfire.
And I noticed strange bug, played vs prot pala and war and my shapeshift forms were randomly dropping (moonkin form,bear form etc.), maybe only visual bug but still something isn't quite right in this game.
Earlier this expansion my hots and dots were also randomly disappearing from the target.