Warrior state in mythic+ dungeons

Warrior
Hello there
I never posted on the forum before but with the incoming nerf on WarBreaker and Bladestorm plus the fact that DH are actually overpowered in m+ dungeons I have to.
I think Blizzard has to do something. I'm 1k+ raider.io atm doin 12-13 with Friends. And yes I say friends because actually NO one wants a DD warrior for mythic key. We surely have strong damages. We have a good party buff and a powerful Heal cooldown.
So what makes us useless compared to others ? CC effectiveness.
If our fear would make the adds stay in place instead of going aggro the world
If we had a decent stun like shockwave
THEN we would be competitive.
So Blizzard I beg you to do something.
BRING SHOCKWAVE BACK, thanks you.
Nah, make warrior somewhat unique, say we already have good mobility.

Now let us charge to that ranged mob, pick him up, toss him to the rest of the mobs, charge/leap back. Cant move while carrying mob, doesnt work on players, same mob restriction as death grip.
03/11/2018 16:56Posted by Pansernes
Nah, make warrior somewhat unique, say we already have good mobility.

Now let us charge to that ranged mob, pick him up, toss him to the rest of the mobs, charge/leap back. Cant move while carrying mob, doesnt work on players, same mob restriction as death grip.

Sounds like a bit of a Heroic Throw. xD xD xD
Yeah, I'm above 1.1k Rio, done all m+ at +11/+12 levels (all with random people, never my key), I've got over 383 ilvl and I'm deep into M progression. I confirm that it's basically impossible to get invited into keys above 12. I've not once gotten an invite and even getting invited into +12s is pretty damn rare, even if you''ve done specific +12 runs and timed them.

If I was playing other class I wouldn't want a warrior in my team either, I'd rather wait another 10 minutes and get a DH instead. DH's usually end up significantly above warrs (warrs above most other classes, at least I do), their's ST doesn't suck, while arms is pretty damn weak on ST. I'd probably prefer a frost DK, definately rogues are the name of the game now (and were in Legion). There's literally no reason to bring a warrior and everyone experienced, above 1k Rio lets say, knows that. Everyone apart from blizztards...

It's extremely funny that both in Legion and now in 2018 MDI 100% tanks were Blood DKs, and all other members of each team were stacked leathers (2x DH, 2x rogue, rogue+DH)+ mage or lock. That's it. Why the !@#$ does blizzard want to nerf warriors and other classes when rogues and DHs are clear winners in every aspect of the game.