are saurfang and sylvanas deceiving us all

Story
with blizzard split questline intended to meet in the end and nobody should feel wrong about there choice. could it all be a continuation of a good war deception

what do you think?
No
don't give blizz too much credits
07/11/2018 16:22Posted by Frozenshadow
No

why not then?
07/11/2018 16:45Posted by Sylanna
why not then?

It is stupid perhaps? I mean can you give me a reason to why this should be possible?
07/11/2018 16:47Posted by Frozenshadow
07/11/2018 16:45Posted by Sylanna
why not then?

It is stupid perhaps? I mean can you give me a reason to why this should be possible?

think is the best way to reach the goal of. meet in the end and nobody should feel wrong about there choice
07/11/2018 17:11Posted by Sylanna
think is the best way to reach the goal of. meet in the end and nobody should feel wrong about there choice

Then that would be at the cost of the story, and at the cost of everyone who wants to see the true Horde come back.

Just think about it, why would Saurfang in the Old Soldier cinematic want to commit suicide by fighting exactly? We are watching it from a outside prospective and the only person who could get fooled by it from within the world is Zappy boi.

Furthermore why would Saurfang kill the Dark Rangers sent by Sylvanas to go take him back?

No, it can't be. It makes 0 sense to keep up this act into 8.1

Edit : This is also ignoring all the things in Elegy/Good war novellas as well. Why did Saurfang considering challenging and ultimately killing Sylvanas for the Burning of Teldrassil? Can he break the 4th wall is is trying to trick everyone who is reading the book?
With the new lost honour cinematic it throws that out the window.

They wouldn’t spend so much time making something like that then show it to millions for them to be like “lol whoops nvm 180”
07/11/2018 17:15Posted by Frozenshadow
07/11/2018 17:11Posted by Sylanna

Then that would be at the cost of the story, and at the cost of everyone who wants to see the true Horde come back.

Just think about it, why would Saurfang in the Old Soldier cinematic want to commit suicide by fighting exactly? We are watching it from a outside prospective and the only person who could get fooled by it from within the world is Zappy boi.

Furthermore why would Saurfang kill the Dark Rangers sent by Sylvanas to go take him back?

No, it can't be. It makes 0 sense to keep up this act into 8.1

who has the right to decide what the true horde is

don't know only blizzard have the answer maybe there's something we don't know

undead can be reanimated multiple time
07/11/2018 17:18Posted by Telriem

They wouldn’t spend so much time making something like that then show it to millions for them to be like “lol whoops nvm 180”

how would you reach the goal of. meet in the end and nobody should feel that there choice wrong
07/11/2018 17:26Posted by Sylanna
07/11/2018 17:18Posted by Telriem

how would you reach the goal of. meet in the end and nobody should feel wrong about there choice

To be honest, if they feel wrong or bad for picking Sylvanas then that is their problem for picking Sylvanas. I mean at this point it’s obvious she is just chaotic evil and is out for herself.

So those who choose her can expect to be dissapointed and feel bad and they can deal with it. /shrug
07/11/2018 17:29Posted by Telriem

how would you reach the goal of. meet in the end and nobody should feel wrong about there choice

To be honest, if they feel wrong or bad for picking Sylvanas then that is their problem for picking Sylvanas. I mean at this point it’s obvious she is just chaotic evil and is out for herself.

So those who choose her can expect to be dissapointed and feel bad and they can deal with it. /shrug

it is blizzard goal not my
07/11/2018 16:19Posted by Sylanna
with blizzard split questline intended to meet in the end and nobody should feel wrong about there choice. could it all be a continuation of a good war deception

what do you think?

... I've never though about this before. Be cool if it was, though.

Which probably means it isn't.
07/11/2018 17:23Posted by Sylanna

Probably the people what formed this new Horde is the first place. More so than the members what joined after and starting converting it into the Scourge 2.0.
07/11/2018 18:19Posted by Frozenshadow
07/11/2018 17:23Posted by Sylanna

Probably the people what formed this new Horde is the first place. More so than the members what joined after and starting converting it into the Scourge 2.0.

i mean real people not characters in the game
07/11/2018 18:53Posted by Sylanna
07/11/2018 18:19Posted by Frozenshadow

i mean real people not characters in the game

That can be applied to IRL as well, the people what joined and picked the Horde for what it was and what it stood for, over the people who want to be evil and turn it into the Scourge 2.0

Sylvanas should have never have been warchief and Vol'jin should still be leader.
not all agree with saurfang india of it
07/11/2018 19:11Posted by Sylanna

ie - the people who have joined in BfA due to overhype and all they see/learn about is Sylvanas because the edge character draws in the one dimensional edgy horny teenboys
07/11/2018 19:32Posted by Telriem
07/11/2018 19:11Posted by Sylanna

ie - the people who have joined in BfA due to overhype and all they see/learn about is Sylvanas because the edge character draws in the one dimensional edgy horny teenboys
People like you who keep using lines like "edgy horny teenboys" should really try to grow up a bit.

I started playing in TBC and i don't agree with saurfang.