Iv decided ..

General
Iv decided what i'm going to do, When my sub runs out on the 24th i'm not going to resub and resubbing to SWTOR for there new story.. But ill be back for 8.2 not 8.1.

Not having flying in BFA feels too slow for me, Using mounts at only 100% speed is too slow for me.. Going 310% in the air with a flying mount is nice for me not walking everywhere.

BFA is mehh at best :/, Not worth the money to be honest.

See you guys around.
Good luck.

All you seem to do is get kicked from group finder anyway (from your post history).

Also might consider actually playing the game for REAL when you come back.
Cya have fun!
No one cares.
Bye
07/11/2018 19:03Posted by Tymaar
Good luck.

All you seem to do is get kicked from group finder anyway (from your post history).

I do get kicked when i call out the healer not healing and only dmg
some people do care :) cya man..

i maybe will come back in 8.2 as well if suramar 2.0 is any good.

will spend the next 6 months getting fit and healthy personally before i get fat and unhealthy playing this again in 8.2 if its good.
07/11/2018 19:04Posted by Jakali
No one cares.

Says the one who is 118 OmegaLUL
Already in swtor ;^)
PvP is a lot more fun
Enjoy your break, have fun.
Good luck.

Oh this goat showed up again, the armory and posts shamer.

Anyways, to OP Cya and hopefully we'll see you again soon :)
07/11/2018 18:57Posted by Halokid
Iv decided what i'm going to do, When my sub runs out on the 24th i'm not going to resub and resubbing to SWTOR for there new story.. But ill be back for 8.2 not 8.1.

Not having flying in BFA feels too slow for me, Using mounts at only 100% speed is too slow for me.. Going 310% in the air with a flying mount is nice for me not walking everywhere.

BFA is mehh at best :/, Not worth the money to be honest.

See you guys around.

Ok
07/11/2018 19:09Posted by Halokid
No one cares.

?

Here is my main

?
07/11/2018 19:09Posted by Halokid
No one cares.

Says the one with 2k Achievement points and 0 content done omegalol. Complaining about a game you barely play anyways. Coming back later won't give you flying, you're still gonna have to work for it. But, seems you don't do any content.
Good luck.

Here it is Tym daily armoury shame .
Can you imagine people leaving without posting to tell everyone. Wouldn't that make the forums a wonderful place, then all we need is to get rid of the whiners about being kicked.
07/11/2018 23:58Posted by Dottie
Can you imagine people leaving without posting to tell everyone. Wouldn't that make the forums a wonderful place, then all we need is to get rid of the whiners about being kicked.

and your post count would be 1/10
i find it funny how as the number continue to drop the ones still here protesting the fact there is a problem are the same people who are here day in day out and have probably been here for many year and will be here for many year into the foreseeable future until the game eventually closes down ... just ignore them OP.

they cant help themselves.
Does this sound familiar ....

Click ship interface. Get quest. Fly to planet. Get off ship. Travel across loading dock. Travel all through base flight station. Go outside. Travel across planet. Meet quest giver. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .... go kill ten guys. Go find ten guys and then get extra quest .... Kill ten more guys. Jumps in mashes buttons. Does quest. Back to guy... blah blah blah blah blah blah... Does this guy ever shut up. Goes back to flight station. Runs all through flight station. Gets in lift. Across the loading dock. Into ship. Back to interface. Flies to another planet. Gets off and pushes the button ... Rinse and repeat.... My goodness I have seen paint dry that is more exciting.

And the greatest joy of SWToR.... the updates. Endless hour long updates. Endless. Drives you mad. And it was crap..... But hey have fun.
Why's it mostly DHs who post this.

Just saying...