Sup with the queue times?

Battlegrounds
15 minutes for a normal BG
20 minutes for an epic BG

I'm fine with waiting a couple of minutes but damn.

inb4 vanilla q times
My guess would that there are not enough Alliance queueing for BGs.
Just alt-tab and watch youtube/netflix until BG queue pop-up.

I barely even leave the area that i am in, which is infront of the pvp box for weeks now, since i just login > queue > alt tab > play and vanish, come back after 3 or 4 days and do the same thing.

Trust me this make its less boring but you dont have to listen to a nub like me that has ilvl 340 who has done 0 mythic dungeon or any raid outside lfr except play random bgs since the launch of this expansion.
Welcome to the horde side. It outnumbers alliance by at least 5 to 1.
I think lots of people have left the game or just play on alts and wait for the next patch. But you can try the mercenary mode, I still have like 4 min queues.
Not sure how accurate, and not pvp, but sure some imbalances.

Think those who transfer to horde should have some sort of symbol above their head, ill leave that one to your imagination

https://i.imgur.com/SZDoPEN.png
07/11/2018 19:30Posted by Deluxo

inb4 vanilla q times

Less alliance players are queuing, this makes the times longer. If you want instant queue, pvp alliance.
08/11/2018 03:03Posted by Jurgenhan

inb4 vanilla q times

Less alliance players are queuing, this makes the times longer. If you want instant queue, pvp alliance.

no thx id rather eat the que then play as a human *shudder*
Queue for both random epic and normal bg's at the same time, should be faster to get in.
The need to give the honor bonus again to mercenaries, then people would queue as alliance.

Unfortunately, horde generally plays better in my pool, so it's not even worth it to queue as alliance. Fast queue to get beat down??

At least, in the past, I could farm good honor.

Now? No thank you.

But, I agree, I have been experiencing very long queues, almost the whole expansion.
08/11/2018 17:10Posted by Sylvanes
08/11/2018 03:03Posted by Jurgenhan

He said while playing a human corpse.

inb4 vanilla q times

Considering the conquest rewards and gear drops I'm guessing a lot of people might have reverted to doing just a daily bg and that's it, and since there's less alliance players they will run out faster than horde. Especially at the off peak times.

08/11/2018 21:05Posted by Gorewolf
08/11/2018 17:10Posted by Sylvanes

He said while playing a human corpse.

Considering the line of succession here it's clearly the corpse is the next step in the evolution of man.